Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

[Final Design] - Final Book Cover Design.

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Replied

Should I expect this in my local bookstore lmao

test_bot2 is back

please stop taking my rice i need it to breathe

Threads: 0

Replied

@Alternate

Doubtful, the costs of publishing and printing is pretty high. I was acknowledged that you'll need a certain kind of paper, and publishing along with getting a lawyer to make sure I properly get full rights over the book will be costly.

Threads: 20

Replied

nice bro keep up i am on your side xd

Replied

@_realnickk

I wanted to do ebook, but also a hard copy of the book.

blueless

Failed to fetch.

vip

Threads: 41

Replied

Please no, just no

Failed to fetch.

Replied

@blueless

The one thing in life that people should understand is that someone's design is theirs no matter the critism if they like it they should stick with it. I like the design ima stick with the design. I appreciate the critism people have gave, but the design is final. Now we shall work on the back.

WendoJ

WendoJ

vip

Threads: 29

Replied

let me redesign it fr

Replied

@WendoJ

If you want to hit me up on discord or wrd dms (idk how wrd dms work) My Discord: (Mr Lolegic#0773)

Added

@_realnickk

It looks nice ngl, I may be going with a different cover made by someone else, I suppose a more modern look.

Akula

Pv.Akula

vip

Threads: 14

Replied

@85021

Lol I'm pretty sure he's not referring to your ability to write a book, but rather your qualifications / skill level on Lua itself to be able to write a book (it will guide people, so this is important in that you need to guide correctly).

gl btw

Replied

@Akula

I've spent years learning lua, and only lua. I'm not much of a teacher or anything similar, but I can try my hardest to guide people very thoroughly through everything. I've already made some simple explanations on my github. They aren't the best, but I gave it a shot.

I will have multiple people look through the book to check and make sure it's written properly/no mistakes. This includes "Grammar, Spelling, Puncution, and even lua stuff. Everything will be looked over multiple times and fact checked.

Prev

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )