Profile Picture

Bio

Coding | #1 Hobbie

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread: what executor is this?

Replied to thread: [Vote] Which design do you want??

I don't like the font tho no offense. I wanted the design to be poly themed like my website and server logo. Also the title is "Mastering Lua: From Data Structures to Obfuscation" I just made 1 part big and another small. Also again, my name is Mr. Lolegic :crying softly:

@Hiroku

I should just hire you to do all my designing 😭

Updated - old img was well old.

@nam3

I made the first design based on my discord servers logo. Also, the second one isn't finished.

Created a new thread: [Vote] Which design do you want??

Alright, so most people didn't like the last design so I remade again :pensive:. I have two designs for you to choose from --- One by me and one by someone else (I will not say their name unless they want me to). If you can't reply on wrd cuz of rep issues you can dm me on discord

Mr Lolegic#0773

My design: Design 1

Their design: Design 2

Make your votes

My design

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1029742932875546684/1068539461870305410/image.png

Their design

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1041764766701584496/1068260896763297904/image.png

Replied to thread: [Final Design] - Final Book Cover Design.

@WendoJ

If you want to hit me up on discord or wrd dms (idk how wrd dms work) My Discord: (Mr Lolegic#0773)

@blueless

The one thing in life that people should understand is that someone's design is theirs no matter the critism if they like it they should stick with it. I like the design ima stick with the design. I appreciate the critism people have gave, but the design is final. Now we shall work on the back.

@RealNickk

I wanted to do ebook, but also a hard copy of the book.

@AlternateD

Doubtful, the costs of publishing and printing is pretty high. I was acknowledged that you'll need a certain kind of paper, and publishing along with getting a lawyer to make sure I properly get full rights over the book will be costly.

@mliny

The name of the book isn't "mastering lua", it's "Mastering Lua: From Data Structures to Obfuscation".

@Syraxes_

Just like I told loads of people. The book will be completely free.

Most skids or some people in general are young and don't really have money so providing the book for free would 1 make more readers, and 2 make me more happy. Learning Materials shouldn't cost money in my opinion. It tends to limit ones resources.

Replied to thread: Csgo or Valorant

Meh CS:GO, Val is weird. No offense to people who like val.

I'll start writing the book first thing tmr and finish maybe 2 months from now or so.

@Syraxes_

I made a Table of Contents and I think I have covered everything on lua and even added in some fun exercises into the table of contents to make the book less boring to certain peope. For example: Coding challenges on each chapter, Best Practices, etc...