Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread: Novaline V3 is out!

not bad good job

Replied to thread: problème ouverture programme comet3

pas de soucis j'aime aussi les noirs mon frère

Replied to thread: UI Development (Windows Forms)

this is good good luck

Replied to thread: We're taking over Synapse X (they can't stop us all)

looks like ur own synapses aren't functioning properly. fcked up signals being transmitted to those neurons for u to make this thread huh

😂

nice btw

Replied to thread: When i enject cheat i have problem

if its an exploit you trust and is reputable (alot of people use and vouch for it), then read on.

its basicallybeing blocked by your anti virus so if ur sure its safe disable your anti virus then run the file again.

Replied to thread: [PREVIEW] Oro | [FREE ROBLOX EXECUTOR]. - Smooth AF Interface

Updated Info on current stage of development

Replied to thread: Should I Make WPF Videos?

please don't it's a decent idea yes but theres many (and no offense) higher quality videos on ui and ux fundamentals / design etc. on youtube (VERY good). anyone whod watch your videos would be doing so to steal source code.

other than that i think teaching .xaml and relevant usage of it would be pretty useful since theres basically no one who does it on YT for these purposes specifically

best of luck

Replied to thread: [PREVIEW] Oro | [FREE ROBLOX EXECUTOR]. - Smooth AF Interface

@blueless you've actuallt got a point somehow i missed that. well probably be doing that :)

@Whoman Works fine mostly. Here it is using images from rscripts.net (First couple in 'trending'). As you can see there's a few annoying points but nothing severe, and are easily identifiable. :) Thanks for the notice though, might have to opt for something else.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1053359651040788580/1063541089694404628/image.png

Replied to thread: Rogue - An upcoming paid exploit!

u always coming up with these dark antihero names 😂 i must admit it is fitting tho

looking forward to it

@N4ri I see, we plan on rolling in many updates including adding themes at one point so that's settled :)

(The purpose of that 'menu' is to seperate script editing and execution + More space was needed to abolish icons to ensure easy conventions)

@RealNickk What main menu, the executor screen?

@LaxionThanks :) You're great too

Created a new thread: [PREVIEW] Oro | [FREE ROBLOX EXECUTOR]. - Smooth AF Interface

Development by: @Akula / Jormungandr @Zera    [Scroll down for updates on Development]

Watch Preview

SS From Preview:

https://i.imgur.com/DL1gepj.png

Current stage in development:

Front-end Near-Complete [Not yet to scale w Preview] -> Thanks to Zera working his ass off lmao

Yet to add some smaller details but bulk is done.

Watch Video [Curr Stage]

Feel free to comment your thoughts and any suggestions.

[This is a preview, the final product may differ]

Replied to thread: We need a java section

@Xero then why not just have other languages section, since rn only option is to put stuff in the 'wrong' place