Badges

badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : [2ND CW] - Kiwixcoke | The Entire Situation Got Worse

Never really liked this dude, My friends always had beef with him and I never really considered him a nice person. Both CWs are good.

Replied to thread : [MAJOR UPDATE] Hydrogen

very good very good (im being held gun point)

Replied to thread : Are these PC parts good?

The PC will be more than enough to run those apps thanks to the cpu and ram which those apps tend to use, discord might lag cause of the igpu, but if you wanna work on something more intensive like video editing or even gaming, you'll need to consider getting a gpu.

Replied to thread : sirhurt...i think

@pierre_spookI'm not a pedophile and you base your evidence on a thread made by an OP who can't even address flaws pointed out in the so called 'evidence' in replies, you rant about how SirHurt can't run this or that and yet it can, and it's even more estonishing that you claim to own SirHurt and aren't even aware of what it's capable of as if you haven't actually used it before. People like you spread false information and force others to believe it and can't even properly answer critism in your posts/claims without trying to sway the topic. I'm not even going to bother replying anymore as this is a huge waste of my time.

Replied to thread : SirHurt | Cheap ROBUX A/T & Script Executor | Lifetime 10$ | Service since 2015

You really do think you are special just because you have a group of friends who will slap negative reputation on someone. Imagine caring about reputation, you have fun with that. It does not bother me whether my rep is positive or negative. I've literally had -250 reputation at once in the past so it blows me away that you think I would even begin to care about -2 to -20 reputation on here. That's nothing even close to what I've seen. I haven't even made an attempt to appeal a single reputation I've gotten thusfar and you think that would be enough of a hint that I really couldn't give a toot.

Replied to thread : SirHurt | Cheap ROBUX A/T & Script Executor | Lifetime 10$ | Service since 2015

@64418Im afraid you're going to have to suck my balls off now

-20 when?

Replied to thread : [CW] IcePools - Pedophilia, Blackmails, Poor Security & More

@53635W /charszzzzzzz

i couldn't be arsed to read this guys comment he's biased as hell

" this was something that happened like 2 years ago after all"

still wouldn't trust this mf w my kids bruh LOL

he a full ahh grown man

Replied to thread : [CW] IcePools - Pedophilia, Blackmails, Poor Security & More

@80888GOOOGOO GAGA ICEPOOLS WILLY ON AIO

Replied to thread : why is everyone just leaving

wrd's simply is filled with new users and some users with questionable backstorys, red flashy site that i can't mention is simply becoming better

@SurK

1. Discord and admin panel werent sent from staff lol https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/785104969530867723/814600236449529856/unknown.png

2.Iskra was 1 of the few reasons icepools still got kicked off v3rm

3.if the screenshots were faked why didn't icepools ever talk or show the dms w "cloroxchan" or "sadgirl" or cover up other cws that didn't include pedophilia

4. Iskra has far more respect than yr rando ahh 🗿

5. literally repeated 3, got stutters? IcePools never made a response publicly related to the pedophilia, therefore people will trust the source.

Nobody took ice serious on v3rm, and yes keep drowning in mushroom white luquid!

@SurK Irrelevant post, with nothing to backup its claims, have fun exploring the mushroom forest