[CW] Alawrpar (Novaline Co-Owner) - Attacking WeAreDevs

ecstacy_lxnny

yea i'm lxnny

vip

Threads: 84

Posted

Credits to Zera for the entire cw, I'm posting this for him because he's lazy

His WRD Profile <----

Alawrpar has admitted that he's the person behind the recent wrd attacks.

Zera dmed Alawrpar and started a voice chat. He then brought up his suspicion that Rexi might be responsible for the attacks. Alawrpar immediately denied any involvement from Rexi, but after a while, Alawrpar ended up admitting that they were actually behind the attacks. Not to mention, it certainly seemed like Alawrpar had something to hide. Creating multiple threads and having conversations with the "bot authors" (Which were probably his alts) is definitely suspicious, since no one really cared at that time. Maybe he was trying to cover his tracks or manipulate the situation to his advantage.

Here's Proof of him admitting he is the person behind the attacks

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1064520309090300014/1097642480977068032/image.png

This seems like enough proof *again* 

There was already involvement between him and the attacks that happened a few months ago. He got away with it. Dont let it happen again.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1063455853870583868/1097661129028804608/image.png

im bipolar btw

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Threads: 39

Replied

for further context, i gaslit him and said "I know who it is" 5 times over, i even continued to ridicule him with a racial slur. He popped after

Comments

Syraxes_ 67 Reputation

Commented

Your discord theme is very hot! 😻

Zera 42 Reputation

Commented

thanks syrax, its material discord. A very good theme

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/995469995742068832/1073019970012848228/Untitled39_20220604185345.png

Syraxes_

Web Developer

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

Welcome back drama! I missed you!

I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing. #I💚Dogs.

Threads: 54

Replied

can people stop involving my people in drama, ty

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1077701104864858213/1097648278260154539/image.png

Comments

Zera 42 Reputation

Commented

so he doesnt admit to stating "yes its me", the same implication used to admit guilt.

Alawrpar 44 Reputation

Commented

zera.

that's all im ognna say

zera.

/chars

Alternate 40 Reputation

Commented

what the hell is going on

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

ecstacy_lxnny

yea i'm lxnny

vip

Replied

@SirWeeb

He has literally admitted it in this screenshot? "I have no time" is literally the worst excuse I ever heard

He comments he was in extreme pain, to stop zera from communicating with him in vc (which he was muted in) he could have left. Yet admitted to the attack as a reasonable way of avoiding this confrontation? Illogical

Comments

Alawrpar 44 Reputation

Commented

the amount of pain i'm in doesn't let me think correctly and makes me impulsive

i already took a big a*s pill for it but i think i still have to wait until it takes effect

its also why i made spelling mistakes, im legitimately shaking as i'm typing this

i just wanted to get myself out of a stressing situation with a guy calling me racial slurs and putting me into pressure in a sudden VC i didnt know was gonna happen during the most consistent pain i have felti n my entire life

i kindly ask y'all to not follow this topic further, if you want to talk about this not in the forums but from man to man, Alawapr#4968

ecstacy_lxnny 98 Reputation

Commented

You  also did use racial slurs from the beginning. You could've simply left the voice chat, but instead you decide to admit it, so he leaves you alone, even tho it's not true, according to you? This is extremely unbelievable 

Zera 42 Reputation

Commented

I think publicity should be involved, so you're saying that your medication and dental treatment is the ongoing outcome of your illogical responses and replies to my confrontation. While that could have been a viable explanation I would like to claim that you acted upon said "impulse" to get me to leave you alone due to the stress and pain of your treatment. Yet you now continue to reply with genuine reason to this cw. Quite suspicious is it not, of course you would be risking novalines reputation. But eitherway this doesn't excuse your answer. If anything the best course of action you could have made was get off call, and block. Doesn't take a genius with a pill in his system to click 4 buttons.

Alawrpar 44 Reputation

Commented

i just told you i'm impulsive

if he uses racial slurs, im gonna use them too

i didn't want to p*ssy out of the vc

rephrasing that, i'm not the kind of person to get out of a vc in that situation

have you ever been under extreme pressure with a person asking you the same question over and over until you answer what they want you to answer? yeah

Alawapr#4968 or kindly and respectfully shut up.

Zera 42 Reputation

Commented

"extreme pressure", its a discord call not a court case. I ask you a couple questions with slurs, you answer back or get off. Theres no accusing anyone without a viable statement, seems like your typing has gotten better. How's the pain doing? Gummies are back too, quite coincidental

im bipolar btw

Syraxes_

Web Developer

vip

Replied

There is a little awareness that as soon as the CW is published and the gummies start attacking at the same time.. I don't like this.

Comments

Zera 42 Reputation

Commented

thats what im saying, coincidental now isnt it?

ItsNitro 4 Reputation

Commented

There all saying that it isnt him also which is much more sus

Threads: 36

Replied

wow. didn't expect him out of all the people to do this. what a stupid idiot atleast go outside for once

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 79

Replied

crazy tbh ong fr fr no cap

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1138948596679589898/sig.png

Cuby

Student loans

vip

Threads: 5

Replied

I can clear alawapr here actually I know it isn't him, idk about rexi or whoever tho

Comments

Commented

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1044959750128943146/1097660512872976394/image.png

Sorry, but it seems like much more proofs that he's behind the attacks than him not being behind it.

Cuby 62 Reputation

Commented

Don't know what you have against the kid but it isn't him. Like seriously if it was i wouldn't be bothered to comment specially since I have to moderate this crap 

Zera 42 Reputation

Commented

theres more proof against him than proof supporting him to be innocent, think about it cubes

Moonzyss_ 6 Reputation

Commented

i coded novaline android's UI a few hours ago, he was outside and is probably doing some coding right now on it. (i have no proof for the second one, he might be doing something else)

Join the Front-Page Club!

Replied

this is like that one guy that got exposed for wanting to smoke with a 13 year old and he blames it on his fiber pills LLOLLLL

its just like this situation when alawafap gets caught he blames it on his pills

Exploits i own:

ecstacy_lxnny

yea i'm lxnny

vip

Replied

you all are removing his reputation remarks due to the fact of moral bias, since you "know the individual" and he "wouldn't do that" yet you arent taking into account any of this information due to it

Comments

Alawrpar 44 Reputation

Commented

Bustdown Rollie, avalanche Yeah, my old b*tch average This my first time rappin' and I might go retarded, sh*t Bentley coupe, I'm dashin' it Stand on my money, I'm tall as sh*t Told 'em, "Don't you doubt the kid" Told 'em, "Don't you doubt the kid" Bustdown Rollie, avalanche Yeah, my old b*tch average This my first time rappin' it I might go retarded, sh*t Bentley coupe, I'm dashin' it Stand on my money, I'm tall as sh*t Told you, "Don't you doubt the kid" Told 'em, "Don't you doubt the kid

Added

you still haven't talked to me directly btw, have posted my discord a few times now lol

im bipolar btw

Threads: 2

Replied

Penis Balls /charrsss

Replied

its literally alawrpar the proof is right there in your face stop removing his -rep marks

Comments

Alawrpar 44 Reputation

Commented

Bustdown Rollie, avalanche Yeah, my old b*tch average This my first time rappin' and I might go retarded, sh*t Bentley coupe, I'm dashin' it Stand on my money, I'm tall as sh*t Told 'em, "Don't you doubt the kid" Told 'em, "Don't you doubt the kid" Bustdown Rollie, avalanche Yeah, my old b*tch average This my first time rappin' it I might go retarded, sh*t Bentley coupe, I'm dashin' it Stand on my money, I'm tall as sh*t Told you, "Don't you doubt the kid" Told 'em, "Don't you doubt the kid"

Exploits i own:

RiceUsesArchBtw

rice cracker

vip

Threads: 19

Replied

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1023423265160560745/1076190667786690661/kannaSip.png 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1023423265160560745/1132948683747500092/Frame_12x.png

Syraxes_

Web Developer

vip

Replied

It does not seem to me to be an integral part of moderation to remove the negative reputation. There is clear evidence against it, but no defense to back it up and yet it is removed? That's just dissenting.

Comments

Commented

Exactly, it just doesn't make sense how there's proof literally right there, but people don't believe it.

Syraxes_ 67 Reputation

Commented

The accusation is supported according to Guidelines [3° Rule] and yet moderation removes it without a self-defense of the accused or some public reason,  It's not moral. 

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )