Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

What's the best quote you've ever heard?

Threads: 54

Posted

I'm interested lol, what is the best quote you've ever heard?

Mine is probably from myself, "Busy asians".

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

Threads: 20

Replied

from yourself, someone said: "Please accept me i'm black" in a CoD match

and then you proceeded to type in the chat: "Nop"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1146449877660872785/image.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1098921594249814066/1112144294007029932/WRDBanner_Alawapr_1.png

Threads: 95

Replied

I Remember "Busy Asians"

RealRealNik

type !larry in chat ;)

vip

Threads: 23

Replied

"Suck my d*ck" - Russian Rust player.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1067168861343989910/1099371568062267503/WRDBanner_RealRealNikkk.png

Siggy made by B00M :D

Method

Contributor

Threads: 12

Replied

"I decline to accept the end of man. It is easy enough to say that man is immortal simply because he will endure: that when the last ding-dong of doom has clanged and faded from the last worthless rock hanging tideless in the last red and dying evening, that even then there will still be one more sound: that of his puny inexhaustible voice, still talking. I refuse to accept this. I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance. The poet's, the writer's, duty is to write about these things. It is his privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart, by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past. The poet's voice need not merely be the record of man, it can be one of the props, the pillars to help him endure and prevail." (Totally the best quote)

Comments

RealRealNik 43 Reputation

Commented

chat.openai.com xD

Threads: 71

Replied

"Uranium 235 is a very good snack" - The guy that caused my death

i use arch btw

ecstacy_lxnny

yea i'm lxnny

vip

Threads: 84

Replied

"actions are followed by reactions" - Unknown

im bipolar btw

eb_

Formally known as Shade

vip

Threads: 4

Replied

"The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human beings to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in “advanced” countries."

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010636204225601659/1012865624797610044/sKQybOLT.gif

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

"As long as we're apart together, we shall certainly be fine."

"As I would be quite lost without you. Who would I call on those days when I'm just not strong enough? And who would I ask for advice when I didn't know which way to turn?

“If there’s ever a tomorrow when we’re not together, there’s something you must remember. You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter thank you think!”

“Even if we are apart, I’ll always be with you. I’ll always be with you. Always be with you…”

“We didn't realize we were making memories; we just knew we were having fun.”

“How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

“The person who gave you the best memories always becomes a memory.”

"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.”

"Some friendships feel like they last forever, and others end far too soon. Not every friendship is meant to last a lifetime. What does last forever is the pain, the pain when that person is gone.”

"The darkest nights create the brightest stars."

“When a man cries, it’s not because he is weak. It’s because he has been strong for too long.”

“This is quite sad, isn’t it? The end? The way I see it, if something makes you sad when it ends, it must have been wonderful when it was happening.

“Smile, because it’s easier than explaining to people what’s killing you inside.”

“Stop setting yourself on fire to keep others warm.”

“If someone stays with you after you’ve hurt them multiple times, they love you. If they give you multiple chances, they love you. If you really think about it, they’re choosing pain over pleasure, because they are hoping one day you will change. Someone who loves you, if you keep hurting them, they will leave eventually.”

“Was I too much? Or not enough?”

“If trust is the foundation of a relationship, and you admit to yourself, that although you love your partner, that you don’t trust them, then the very foundation of your relationship is missing, so what then do you have?”

“It’s killing you inside, isn’t it.”

“You know you’re attached to someone when you’ve gotten so used to talking to them on a daily basis and they’ve become a great part of your happiness, but when you don’t talk, it’s like a part of you is gone, and you start to miss them uncontrollably.”

“Hurt them all you want, but just remember, who was the one that held you when you needed it the most?”

“No relationship hits different like a relationship that started of as close friends, but if you break, you lose two people; your best friend, and your partner.”

“It’s not about what happens, it’s all about the response.”

“I really want it to be you”

Threads: 95

Replied

"Now I Am Become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds" ~ J. Robert Oppenheimer.

Threads: 23

Replied

"You had it easier when i had it hard now I have it easier and harder for you" - Jebxnt

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066053366758780978/1078052772567597127/image.png

Threads: 36

Replied

A mind is a terrible thing to waste

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

Threads: 4

Replied

"Wearing wet socks to bed helps your immune system"

"your code looks like a decompiled roblox script", - Whoman

Threads: 66

Replied

"It's not a bug; it's an undocumented feature."

ong the best quotes ever

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

DeepPain

Wyvern

Threads: 5

Replied

"ribbit" - a frog

My Discord is xwyvern

https://i.imgur.com/mH521VR.png

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )