Profile Picture

eb_ (Formally known as Shade)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010636204225601659/1012865624797610044/sKQybOLT.gif

Bio

there and then

Badges

badge badge badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : 4 year anniversary???

I think. Idk what day I joined. But wrd was a cool place when it was at its peak. How is everyone?

Replied to thread : My Next Steps.

Its been a good time. Good luck with life. Hope for only the best things!

Replied to thread : the literal peak.

peak exploiting was when jj had its old edjy logo

Replied to thread : WeAreDevs News - 7/22/23

this is why i recommended not continuing wrd news, imo wrd is past its prime days, exploiting is dead, drama is dead

Replied to thread : [Rel] Useless Password Generator | Requested by @Astronemi for Random Project Ideas

i dont get it with ppl making password gens like theres no use unless ur intereted and actively developing for example a softwore that encytps your passwords or saves those random gen passwords or smth like kaspersky

Replied to thread : What are your stress relievers?

punching stuff

Replied to thread : Overview of the Shadow & Nihon Rewrite

cool ig love wpf-sploit and questionable decisions-sploit

Replied to thread : How to make a custom api?

api != dll

lengthhhhhhhhhhh

Commented to thread : [RELEASE] Program Customizer | Customize your program within a web page in real time.

@TERIHAX but if you could read what i replied to JalapenoGuy maybe you would understand what else you could do with it

Commented to thread : [RELEASE] Program Customizer | Customize your program within a web page in real time.

@TERIHAX well you can I only used the synapse ui as a template for it cause the build of it is very simple and i cba to make up my own

I had this idea where normally u would go to the website and download the exploit but with this u could have this little intro or like customization just for u where before downloading the exploit u just play around with the settings and download the exploit with the json file and everything would be prepared to your liking.

Replied to thread : 50 threads! How have you guys been?

Get on my level gg

Commented to thread : [RELEASE] RLua GPT | Chat GPT but for Lua

So youve copied the script i wrote and now have just made it work only in the browser. If you u could atleast read what i wrote where its used as ai integration in programs.

Replied to thread : Question Of The Night V3

Darling, ferrari horses, fantasy, shes not anyone and ibr any dbe song