Profile Picture

Whoman (0385)

i use arch btw

Bio

yeahhh can i get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a burgeor and uhhhhh 3 large frie

Badges

badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : Make WRD Active Again - MWAA

its time to let wrd rest in piss peace, theres no way this is ever gonna become a non exploiting site

Commented to thread : Vision Exploit - How bad it is.

the synapse v3 ui was made in electron lmao

Replied to thread : since this forums is sh*t dead, im simplydev

Since everyone has started admitted I'm literally david baszucki's wife

Replied to thread : [Apology] No land for Ishanjit.

when this forum die

Replied to thread : wrd forum is dead

chat this is real

Commented to thread : My 'Offical' Announcement of My Departure.

cook faster bro 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 

Replied to thread : [release] jsploit src

this is what I live for

Replied to thread : dead forum zzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Replied to thread : It's been a good run.

i honestly have no idea who you are bye

Replied to thread : Should I release this?

the only crazy part is the vsc plugin, never wrapped my head around the vsc docs but other than that its really basic websockets, but yeah I guess its a cool tool

Commented to thread : [Release] Kronos Uwp Executor | Working After Byfron | Custom Roblox Client

@ItsNitro wait till they find out about the countless cws about you lmao

Commented to thread : [Release] Kronos Uwp Executor | Working After Byfron | Custom Roblox Client

@ItsNitro "full integration of the client" literally all it does is launch the client, anyone can do this with a google search lmao, also I doubt this skidded dumpster fire is gonna get anywhere lmao

and id rather not spend my time working on a lego game exploit

@ItsNitro

so you basically only did a ui? cool bro, now please stop releasing things here, start a new identity and move to mars

@ItsNitro yes, your own dll, make your own dll and then release an exploit, im tired of fluxus reskins, also isnt this just fluster with a modified name? the skids never stop skidding huh?