Categories > Etc > Disputes >

actual slander

Threads: 0

Posted

the community has gotten worse over time after my motivation thread

like bro who tf removes their rep from someone that works under somebody else (WITH ACTUAL PAY?? YOO??? IM NOT HERE FOR FUN IN THE END???)

some other intelligent individuals that have no idea what C++ is put "I program in C++ / JS" in a flashy way, like come on at least get to learn it before you put it in your banner, everybody here knows you cant make ANY CRAP in C++

theres also another dude that has been trying to neg rep me for about a month (probably since Phoenix requested the dude to neg rep me cause Phoenix cant even afford premium) and he finally managed to do it! I do know who that guy is, i am adamant about who it is. Congratulations new user you managed to neg rep me after looking at my profile for hours to see a stone age post and then use it to neg rep me

few other intelligent individiuals also go on and craptalk every single person that is improving in UI development while they cant make ANY CRAP, grow up bro this isnt elementary school where you try to be the best but crap talk others while doing so, this is nothing but dumb.

and I wont even talk about how the moderation here is more corrupt than v3rm moderation.

everything here is unacceptable people are on this forum 24/7 TO GET A SMALL RECOGNITION, do you not have a life? why not just go out and do something productive? is roblox cheating community the only place you feel accepted? its just hilarious

Syraxes_

Web Developer

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

" Do you not have a life? why not just go out and do something productive? is roblox cheating community the only place you feel accepted? "

Thank you for the sentence, it will really motivate me to keep learning more and improve!

Added

@_realnickk

I don't think it's because of how many representatives he has, maybe he means the reason why he gets such a bad reputation.

I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing. #I💚Dogs.

ecstacy_lxnny

yea i'm lxnny

vip

Threads: 84

Replied

> who tf removes their rep from someone that works under somebody else

Well idk how u can say that when you actually used to HATE Lenny just because he worked with me(LittleKiller) and kept on saying you'd be fine with him if he weren't in delta

im bipolar btw

Threads: 10

Replied

@_realnickk Agreed internet points don't matter at all. What matters is how you represent yourself to the community and show off your skill set and work. If someone removes all my rep I could really care less I would just laugh

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

Threads: 3

Replied

@atari wow you didn't mention me :c

I am Styx/John/JJ.

I specialize in Luau, and I don't accept commissions. I am Jupiter's current and only founder, a known script for Prison Life. Jupiter is open-source to provide transparency.

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Replied

How is moderation corrupt here?

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

Threads: 202

Replied

"and I wont even talk about how the moderation here is more corrupt than v3rm moderation."

Source: trust me bro

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Replied

@Astronemi 

you are honestly soo lost that you are becoming more and more like icepools where he writes like at least 10 lines of crap to each and every reply that leads to nothing but nonsense, i dont care if nick removes his rep from me, hes a great friend why would I be hateful towards him for removing his rep from me? You have no idea about anything thats going on between me and nick. I am in no way playing the victim, I am stating my opinions out about this community, whos gonna change my mind?? nobody. I havent stated my story and ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT (hint hint; youre just like icepools) This is internet I can be whoever I want to be, thats none of your concern, act mature all you want in a lego cheating community everyone will be making fun of you instead. Cause youre that desperate for everyones attention meanwhile trying so hard to do so. You should be the last one to talk about "moving on with life".

and about Tiahh;

none of us in the team THINK THAT TIAHH is trusted in the slightest, hence why im saying "im working with the team, NOT tiahh"

but you are too r*tarded to understand that, considering you rely on nickk for everything. I can work for whoever I want to work for, that is not up for you to decide, I get paid; I get paid, however youre too young to understand that. When you grow up you wont care whos your boss you will still work for them to make the ends meet.

Added

@Vader look at phoenix's reply he does the same thing as me yet you guys didnt even remove the neg rep from me

that is considered corrupt moderation

keep on going with the picking sides stuff!

Threads: 202

Replied

@59576 Here was my take on your rep appeal which determined that the appeal should stay. Some context is that one of the mods was actually defending you and wanted the rep to be removed, but after reading what I said below they swapped sides.

Again "I am open to suggestions on how to handle neg rep appeals better but rn all i see is mostly hands off is best as it is the most consistent"

Copy pasted from staff chat:

one could make the argument the way rexi replied is toxic

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/822162178496921650/1031284686070235146/unknown.png

while yea personally thats very mild but still

the user determined that his reply was toxic enough in his eyes and used it as a soruce

generally the definition of toxic will vary from person to person

which is why I usually dont side one what is toxic and what isnt

https://wearedevs.net/forum/t/13771

I made a post a while back asking how rep should be moderated, didnt get much reply but the ones I got reinforce my point

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/822162178496921650/1031285424150294609/unknown.png

I am open to suggestions on how to handle neg rep appeals better but rn all i see is mostly hands off is best as it is the most consistent

if rep

has a reason and source (that is not clearly fake or bs) then it is valid 

and the idea of what is a fact or opnion is completely different argument, but if I was the person neg repping. One of my arguments for saying that is a valid rep is how rexi replied with words such as brat

I generally try to get into the shoes of the other person and try to make an argument for them

Did that enough times and realized, best course of action is nothing cuz I use to go to the other person and ask them to defend their rep themselves, then realized its a waste of my time and I got better things to do

cuz both sides eventually have valid arugments

I rlly dont think mods should be the deciding factor just cuz we have the ability to delete rep

again we aren't a justice system and I dont expect (and dont want) you guys to spend hours hearing arguments and getting both sides, then deciding which side is better 

damm pictures failed to embed, linked instead

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Threads: 95

Replied

Pathetic How One Guy Can Think So Mighty Of Himself That He Couldn't See Himself Not Getting Neg Rep And Then Proceeds To Accuse Us Of Being Corrupt Its Saddening.

Replied

having an opinion on a individual is not slander.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/706429709734510622/1138184558462902424/BEST_CLIP_EVER.gif?width=660&height=371

pepsi

PePsIDeveloper

vip

Threads: 6

Replied

It's pathetic that those with more than 20 rep have a special attachment to a number. If I do anything bad, my rep will undoubtedly suffer as a result, but a number does not define a person, so you undeveloped developers, please stop. Like, no one cares about your reputation with ON GOD.

AND FOR YOU REXI ON GOD YOU ARE SO CHILDISH TO CARE ABOUT A NUMBER AND CALLING MODS "CORRUPTED" BECAYSE YOUR NUMBER DIDNT GO UP!!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/661621789591470090/1013919752294498314/Untitled_1366_768_px_1546_202_px_2.gif

Threads: 1

Replied

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1023610907911274537/1033819678277111918/unknown.png

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )