Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

I think this is the end...

Threads: 66

Posted

So... Roblox invested a couple of millions on byfron, paid exploits are going monthly, free ones will increase their checkpoints IF they survive and misako is gone. I think this is the end of Roblox exploits, at least for free ones. I will be leaving this community since I see no point in investing time in something that will fail. It was a nice run while it lasted. Thank you everyone for accepting me in this community. If the anticheat issue is resolved, I may come back. Thank you, again.

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

MainDab

Main_EX

Threads: 39

Replied

I would be considering leaving this community too

But I believe that we should just wait and see how things turn out

Replied

@MainDab Some reverse engineers I believe can't beat the anticheat nearly every popular game has.

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

Threads: 71

Replied

dont see why devs couldnt bypass it, its not gonna be kernel level anyway and we all know very well what happened to the user mode fortnite anticheat just wait till its out and if it takes more than a month u can consider leaving

i use arch btw

Replied

@Whoman it's not confirmed yet, but I am 80% sure it's gonna be kernel-level

Replied

@crazy_cat

yeah but some engineers said its not so ig time will tell

i use arch btw

Replied

@Whoman plus, when the usermode ac fortnite thing happened, they weren't using byfron

Threads: 198

Replied

You're leaving before the AC is even released. That's just paranoid. It's definitely not the end - not for some executors, at least. For example, Synapse X is making the subscription monthly, about 6 USD/month. It's worth it, and has many features. I'll be writing a thread about it soon.

Random quote here...

Replied

@crazy_cat

byfron is a company, not an anticheat.

hyperion is the anticheat that both roblox and fortnite use

i use arch btw

Threads: 84

Replied

@VoidableMethod Idk but it isnt worth it. You have to take account that kids use the cheat not adults meaning not everyone is allowed or is able to work for money and I know for sure asking parents for 6 bucks a month for a cheat will get very suspicious. 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1013939973671624917/1027279180192292944/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010670716062007347/1108945330847883274/image.png

Threads: 0

Replied

ngl synapse x should have a system where previous buyers get a discount on the monthly subscription

kensei

ThisOneGuyHere

OneGuyHere

vip

Threads: 22

Replied

@atari Honestly same. We needa start rioting for our synapse rights back 😭

"And it'll be a long time, before you ever see me again"

Cuby

Student loans

vip

Threads: 5

Replied

I have been seeing all these threads about the new AC and what's gonna happen and that's just paranoid.

Misako was never something, it never came out. All these paid switching to subscriptions are just opportunities for whichever free exploits manage to stay around, so when this update rolls out, the Freemium exploits are gonna be making more profit than they ever did if they bother to stay.

I don't really see why is everyone freaking out and whatnot.

Join the Front-Page Club!

Threads: 198

Replied

@Hiroku As you said, kids use it. They shouldn't pay for something they don't know what it can be used for or the consequences of using it. I have a bank account myself and I theoretically should manage my money how I want, but I have strict parents and I need to authorize any payments with my parents, and it's kinda hard to convince them it's worth it. I'm probably gonna move on from Roblox even before the AC though, cause now I'm focusing more on Python and Node.JS

Random quote here...

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

@kensei they do its like $1.50 for synapse monthly im pretty sure (wrong @ aja sorry)

We Hate VOID

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )