Profile Picture

MainDab (Main_EX)

Bio

Thanks Helios (who is now gone) [+1], Peyton_ [+1], Immune [+2] , Laxion [+1] , Moon [+2], Xero (Jon) [+2], Delta/Lxnny [+2] and JJsploit_On_Top [+1] for the rep

Badges

badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : [FREE RELEASE] UNIVERSAL HIGHLIGHT ESP

Seems alright, although I should probably say that it will not run async. In a non-async thread both wait() and task.wait() have no practical difference, though I don't think this should be a big deal

Replied to thread : please help...

Ah, you're probably asking about usage.

For now, WRD's API is not working due to Hyperion. But just in case you were wondering regardless, here is literally all you need to know:

// Reference
using WeAreDevs_API;
WeAreDevs_API.ExploitAPI wrd = new WeAreDevs_API.ExploitAPI();

// Injection
wrd.LaunchExploit();
// Execution
wrd.SendLuaScript(string);

Replied to thread : [Apology] No land for Ishanjit.

Yes, ishanjit, you may return to WRD. I forgive you for any past actions you have done.

Replied to thread : My Next Steps.

Hi Immune, it has been a long time since we have talked.

If you were wondering where I had been, I quietly left WRD around February or March 2023. It was not about Byfron/Hyperion that time, but rather my dissatisfaction with the WRD community. The DDoSing incident was the last straw for me and I decided to leave it there afterwards.

I decided to come check up on WRD after V3rmillion had decided to shut down. Seeing you around, however, brings about a revelation: in my eyes, ever since having met you in 2020, you have changed so much, having gone from friendly to borderline hostile. You refused to accept this premise back then -- you made up for your behaviour with your skills.

Simply put, by 2023, I had seen WRD as a FFA arena. No one was truly there for one and another. It would be offensive of me to simply wish you "good luck for whatever you do in the future", because that is not a genuine response from me. I will always see most people on WRD simply being "fake".

While most people are still recovering from the shock of having seen some of our most talented work for Roblox on patching vulnerabilities, such an event should not take anyone at all by surprise.

People have always had a self-prioritising behaviour throughout WRD's existence (and in v3rm too), and I don't think neither of us are exceptions. We both have gone to far lengths to act "acceptably" in the WRD community.

Something which no one here will openly admit is that a person does not solely rise up in this community simply by being skilled. People rise up in this community by "finding" or making an enemy, attacking them for the most mundane things, and create a CW on them. 

I even suspect that there was and still is mass corruption within the higher ranks of WRD, something else most people will never openly say due to fear of retaliation. It is no surprise that only key system exploits or at least exploits that generate revenue from ads were on the WRD front page, at least since 2022. Some people who should not have been staff here currently or before somehow got there. 

So, instead of wishing you a goodbye (which would really be improper since you are still here to stay...), what I ask from you is that before you do leave WRD, at least take notice at what you have done on WRD. It is not solely Roblox's new anti-tamper that can be blamed for killing WRD, but also that of the WRD staff team  having failed to take care of WRD.

Replied to thread : changing the app it injects into

Yes, you quite possibly can if you edit the API directly. 

Replied to thread : NoMoreLife (Selling my property | Toxic)

the worst part about this is that there isn't much you can really do against him, these kind of people are a different breed 

Replied to thread : [Cw] Alezia Exploit | Skidding, Malicious Content

it's funny how people still try to release viruses onto wrd forums thinking they could get away with it 

Replied to thread : [CW] emiray, threats, expose and some other stuff

@marcus__ by perhaps making a better CW that does not involve doxxing him on a public forum?

i'm sure that we all know the legal issues that can come to wrd 

@aeon informing people is not doxxing people. they are not the same thing 

@marcus__ I heard he logged a lot of people too. However, both Emiray and Ishan pissed me off in the past as well.

I still don't think the half dox was worth it. But again, I no longer have any say in this community.

I get it though. Emiray is underaged, logged people and pulled Ishan's address. I even heard that Emiray got someone swatted, which I don't know even know if it's true. Maybe Emiray deserves this dox back. 

But again, the very same people who are calling Emiray out doxxed Emiray too. And the very same people who doxxed Emiray are the very same people who target anyone for any sort of reason. I myself experienced this in Early 2020.

We all know the injustice that occurs on WeAreDevs and the power that the more "popular" people exert over others.

Of course, if I dare speak out, then I will the first and the last person to ever speak out. I will be targetted and labelled as a liar, an egotistical person, a token logger, and so on.

That is why I avoid talking in WeAreDevs, because this angers me so much. Please remember that WRD is a public forum anyone can see. 

Never knew that WeAreDevs could swoop so low and dox someone over this kind of incident. It is not funny to dox someone over this.

If you are wondering why people leave WRD, then this thread sums that answer up. How unfortunate that there are no moderators here that will take action against this. 

(still though the clock in his background is mildly infuriating) 

Replied to thread : see ya'll round

@JJSploit_On_Top It's over when there are no free APIs to use. The average user will not have the ability to afford a montly subscription of $6.50 for Synapse.

Replied to thread : see ya'll round

i'll see you around soon ig emiray

Replied to thread : I think this is the end...

I would be considering leaving this community too

But I believe that we should just wait and see how things turn out