Profile Picture

atari (atari)

📧 ataridevelopment@gmail.com

Bio

Aspiring 13-year-old software developer.

Badges

badge badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : Atari's Apology

What can I say eh? Your daily dose of drama on WeAreDevs ;) Yeah that sounds about right :troll:

I'm here to clear things up, before I leave the community. I am deeply sorry for what I have done recently, I have no excuse - this drama could've been avoided. Sometimes, I take advice from the wrong people and I'll be taking this as a lesson not to do that again. I won't make the same mistake twice.

Immune, I'm sorry and I had absolutely no right to do what I did to you. It was me that started this drama, me that kept dragging it on and on and on... and I can say that it appeared I was looking for trouble. Someone needed to learn me a lesson and I'm glad you did. Sorry for contacting your mother, these types of things get taken personally and I understand your anger when I did that - I don't know what I'd do if someone did that to me. I've been doing my best to get rid of my ego recently, it's really hard. You look at your reputation going up each and everyday and you feel some sort of power - it becomes addictive. These internet points mean nothing in reality, though. I'm going to be taking a break from social media for a few days and focus on my life, think about what I've done in the process. This has happened more than once and I can't expect much, but please forgive me.

When I joined this community, I was completely against those who betrayed me because of Cipher and a few other people. It's cringe to say, but they slowly taught me social engineering techniques, almost like manipulation. Although I was against betrayal at the start, I became the worst possible version of myself - betraying each of my friends one by one. All I can do now is come clean, I don't want to be this monster that no one trusts anymore...

Side note: if any of you are wondering why I've unfriended you on Discord, it's because I'm keeping it only to interact with those that I'm working with.

Created a new thread : Goodbye Community

In April 2022, I joined this forum, seeking a second chance regarding events that has taken place at the start of the year - and luckily I got forgiveness. I met great people like SirWeeb, Soulzay, RealNickk, Che, Hiroku and DeepPain. Everything has went well for me in this community, my ego has been over the roof and I do apologize for that - my maturity isn't the greatest, I won't lie. You look at recent drama like the CW on SirWeeb, I mean he's a great guy - and you just realize that CWs nowadays is like being in a playground and telling the other kids not to give a certain kid candy. It's literally pathetic, when are people going to grow up and see what's really going on. I hate to be mean, but this community has fell to sh*t and there's no point in denying that. Thanks to everyone that has been there for me and given me a great time in this community, I think it's time for me to move onto other things and no... before you ask - it isn't about the upcoming Roblox update. It's about all the drama that has been going on recently, it's not worth fighting for anymore - it's completely BORING.

Removed majority of people off of my friends list, if you'd like to contact me - do it via email.

Farewell 👋

Created a new thread : [REL] Version Scanner

Made a bit of a contribution because I was bored, this tool basically just grabs the latest Roblox version off of the internet and compares it with the version currently installed on your PC. This can be used for many things, I doubt anyone will use it - but feel free to nonetheless.

You can check it out here.

Created a new thread : [REL] Roblox Beta Client Remover

NOTE: This is a remake of Cy's project in C++.

This is a simple tool that I created which restores the old Roblox client that we all know and love. The reasoning as to why this was created is because Roblox forced their beta client onto all users - making most of the Roblox community unhappy with the decision.

I know it's only around 100 lines but it's the first C++ project that I've released, I'm very proud of it. I spent around 6 hours trying to get libraries to work - I was originally using Poco, but switched to cURL after.

You can download both the Source Code and Compiled Build here.

P.S. Please don't judge the code, I hardly have any experience with C++ and I'm trying to get as much experience as possible. If you're able to give me advice, I'd appreciate it <3

Created a new thread : Congrats Novaline!

Novaline just hit 100k, very big milestone :sunglasses:

I'm working on adding some scripts to Novaline Hub so stay tuned for that, you won't want to miss it :smirk:

Created a new thread : Last Seen Feature

I would like to see a "Last Seen" feature which appears on your WeAreDevs Profile - for example: "Last Seen 23 hours ago".

Don't get me wrong, I know that a lot of people wouldn't support this feature - reasoning to why I would like it to be toggled on or off via Account Settings.