Aja

(aka VoidableMethod)

Profile Picture

Bio

Computer scientist, programmer and basketball player. I am 13 years old and have a lot of experience with computers.

Badges

badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread: giving myself a sword

It is possible only if there's a Sword tool in-game, f.e. in ReplicatedStorage. Won't tell you how, try learning by yourself, if you can't figure it out, let me know.

Replied to thread: Russia VS Ukraine

Russia. TV says people in Russia are poor as hell, when in fact they're not. Ukraine has lots of neonazis and Nazis, and a lot of terrorists, although many might not know about it. Despite Ukraine's "victories", Russia can and will destroy Ukraine with just one button click.

Replied to thread: [RELEASE] API For Creating Hastebin and Linkvertise Links

As you said, very insecure, but I'm glad seeing someone using PHP.

Replied to thread: [REL] A simple web server hosted on your WiFi

@AlternateD It is hosted on the local WiFi, accessible by devices on your local network. I know this is very simple, so were your projects. I am trying to simply contribute to the forum, that's what I am doing. Both the commands and the code works, I used the command because it's simply easier to use in my opinion.

Replied to thread: Novaline V3 is out!

common and average SirWeeb W

Replied to thread: New Wrd Premium GIveaway! (Limited Entries)

heheheha

/charrs

Replied to thread: how do i send info across 2 players using a script

As Nick said. I'd rather a WebSocket though.

Replied to thread: guys you can call me an official hacker because i hacked my school

@RealNickk My school has an old webpage and it's pretty damn bad. I tried doing a dictionary brute force, and guess what, it got cracked in about 5 seconds. I now pretty much have access to the control panel, so that's pretty funny.

Replied to thread: We're taking over Synapse X (they can't stop us all)

TL;DR - AlternateD getting high.

Replied to thread: whoise is a funny person

Shouldn't this be in disputes

Anyway, another person being stupid. What's wrong with people these days

Created a new thread: What about should I make my videos?

Hi!

So I recently made a new YouTube channel on which I will upload tutorials on how to f.e. install Chrome / Firefox on Arch Linux. What other tutorials could I possibly make? I'm open for suggestions, and, possibly people that'd like to help me grow my channel. Thank you!

Replied to thread: I am stepping up for Moderator!

#rexiformod2023

Replied to thread: Animation script issue

Giving us your current script would possibly help fixing your script.

Replied to thread: Make the chat draggable

Agreed, would be cool

Replied to thread: Unexpected Client Behavior

It's a temporary ban that holds on for about a hour, after that time the issue should be gone.