Categories > Etc > Disputes >

[RE-CW] Pluto_Guy: Ret*rdness, Skidding, Spamming neg reps thanks to friends

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Threads: 39

Replied

mf thinks that having a resizable window is impressive :omega_lul:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/995469995742068832/1073019970012848228/Untitled39_20220604185345.png

z_Kenneth

roachcock#3492

vip

Threads: 14

Replied

Threads: 36

Replied

wrd drama not new

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

Threads: 3

Replied

I've decided to make a response to this as I view my first response wasn't as in-depth as it should've been.

Also sadly I dont have images of this anymore :c due to my account being disabled.

Spam negative rep on Joztyn isn't likely due to Pluto's friends, I've been holding my tongue from saying anything but I will now. I hate interjecting on this especially when I wanted to stay offline but I feel it's quite necessary. To add to what I've stated before Joztyn has many sides to him. And I won't be defending Pluto as I am not a friend of Pluto's. I have only talked to Pluto a handful of times and each time he has been very respectable whenever we've chatted. If you think I personally like Pluto I've negatively repped him before. And he respectfully messaged me and apologized for what he did hence my rep's message to him.

I'd also like to state Joztyn has been really annoying to me and my whole development team and constantly says lies about me. He hasn't proved himself, unlike Pluto. Like I said before if someone cant change a PROJECT NAME they shouldn't be talking about someone "skidding". I dislike Joztyn for a few reasons let's talk about that.

1. Ego

I've never met someone with a bigger ego than Joztyn, he is the most annoying person ever. He cant admit when he is wrong and he just outright slanders things when he just doesn't like the person. Unlike normal people who move on from something he will still hold his biases and will still outright annoy you even in areas he doesn't have a clue in.

2. Constant Excuses

He justifies anything with this single excuse to make himself seem higher in placement than anyone else, it's sad to see people still back him especially when he gets called out and responds with something along the lines of "Im friends with the Script-Ware development team". He just uses the excuse I know this Script-Ware Developer and she knows 20x what you do it becomes annoying whenever you try to debate something with him.

3. Slander

I've never heard more lies coming out of someone's mouth than the words Joztyn says. These lies are just legit slander they have no factual basis and even if they had some way of being somewhat realistic they are easily disproved. He has claimed many things against many executors and one of the most popular executors he likes to slander is Synapse, Bro called Synapse malware, adware, crypto miner, etc, etc. I mean this guy makes Logang seem smart in his analogies, at least that guy had some basis. I mean Joztyn just says whatever he wants and doesn't care if it's true or false.

Also, Joztyn keep running your mouth about me I couldn't care less, talking behind my back is crazy, now isn't it?

Comments

Alawrpar 44 Reputation

Commented

I don't like Joztyn either. To be honest the only reason I got myself into this mess is because I personally got triggered by Pluto. That's all.

JJSploit_On_Top 43 Reputation

Commented

"Spamming neg reps thanks to friends" "I don't like Joztyn either" Why do you think he received a negative rep? Enlighten me

Alawrpar 44 Reputation

Commented

@JJSploit_On_Top, solely because he posted the original CW lol, he didn't have neg rep before

JJSploit_On_Top 43 Reputation

Commented

No I doubt any of them were Pluto's friends because Pluto (no offense to him) becuase he is just plain immature as, well I can't say that word. I viewed him as being the next Emiray or IShan so don't think I'm biased for him.

I am Styx/John/JJ.

I specialize in Luau, and I don't accept commissions. I am Jupiter's current and only founder, a known script for Prison Life. Jupiter is open-source to provide transparency.

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

guys im very gay

Added

no hate or dislike to anyone, but bro is 12 and we all make mistakes, everyone deserves a second chance

i made a huge mistake on here when i was 12 and immune and a few know about it

Comments

Alawrpar 44 Reputation

Commented

congrats on being gay

TERIHAX 32 Reputation

Commented

@Alawrpar ty for the gay positivity

Alawrpar 44 Reputation

Commented

@TERIHAX, i didnt say i supported you 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/800445869350322197.webp

TERIHAX 32 Reputation

Commented

@Alawrpar

https://media.tenor.com/7ox8axJpo-oAAAAd/dfg.gif

Threads: 0

Replied

There was a very interesting discussion on this issue.

This is the best game in my life monkey mart

Kxhu

C# & Lua enjoyer

Threads: 21

Replied

jjsploitontop really gave us some interesting info

Thx for reps everyone: https://forum.wearedevs.net/profile/reputation?uid=90498

Akula

Pv.Akula

vip

Threads: 14

Replied

just realised how young a lot of the people here are. lol seriously i should stop treating some seriously. cons of the internet

Comments

RealRealNik 43 Reputation

Commented

Most people on Here are 11-13 I think

Threads: 39

Replied

I don't think Pluto_Guy is a skid. Seems to me that he was just asking for help

SupremeDoritos

EX SCRIPTER FROM 2022

Threads: 15

Replied

:skull: what do you mean dude he can ask for help

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1041233366428696607/1120019992700801134/Ryzen.png

Threads: 1

Replied

vouch cw/charrsss

Threads: 0

Replied

Indeed, it's quite self-explanatory. After everything that happened, it's evident that no one believed him. 

My favorite browser game stumble guys

Prev

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )