Profile Picture

JJSploit_On_Top (Styx)

I am Styx/John/JJ.

I specialize in Luau, and I don't accept commissions. I am Jupiter's current and only founder, a known script for Prison Life. Jupiter is open-source to provide transparency.

Bio

Formerly known as JJSploit on top

Badges

badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : Giant Script Not Working

I believe you are having issues with rejectcharacterdeletions. Which is currently enabled on all experiences, more information can be found here.  https://devforum.roblox.com/t/action-required-workspacerejectcharacterdeletions/2196175

Replied to thread : Is it possible to make an INF money script?

Very unlikely to make an "infinite money script" as you are trying to set that value from a client sided script. The money is likely done on the server, therefor that value isn't affected by a client sided script. If your game your trying to create this script for is well maintained it's likely impossible, certain games use remotes to interact with the server for money.

If your game uses remotes it's very well possible (spamming the remote) to check this you can use a remote spy (Hydroxide etc) and confirm if it uses a remote. This is again unlikely as I've only seen it twice. And both games were very poorly made and had very low player count.  

And to answer your other question, this can be done on anything, mobile or windows. Whatever you can use or works the best for you.  

Have a good day mate.

Commented to thread : TomHub | Keyless Free Script Hub (5+ Games)

You are right it's rather clear you don't own these scripts, and that's why I'm against this product; overall making your scripts would be rather beneficial, as almost all these scripts provided can be easily accessible via a reputable supplier (robloxscripts.com) which is the reason this is very poorly made clearly.

As for the Prison Life scripts your team (TornHub) provided, I believe Prison-Ware dates back to 2018; if your looking for something to replace it with (since its clear you never tested a damn on your script) I would take a look at Tiger Admin, which is one of the few public up-to-date scripts.

If you're posting scripts and claiming it's a hub, why didn't you test the product on the compatible games you listed?

Replied to thread : TomHub | Keyless Free Script Hub (5+ Games)

I disapprove of this, you didn't make any of these scripts; I'd like it more if your team (TornHub) made these from the ground up. Hell, I wouldn't even mind if these were based on another script (obviously credited) but this isn't unique and everything could be executed separately. I also believe none of this was tested, both Prison Life scripts provided are highly outdated and might not work as intended.

Replied to thread : I made dis in like a 30 minute

Theres also a JJSploit UI hidden in the background, have fun with todays Easter egg hunt. We call it spot the JJSploit.

Replied to thread : looking to de-obfuscate a Synapse Xen script into LUA

No such reason, most of the time your executor will support Synapse Xen already. However, if it doesn't work or crashes it could be a problem with your executor of use. Perhaps a custom function missing, Synapse functions used; Etc. You can try another executor and try to re-execute.

Commented to thread : [RE-CW] Pluto_Guy: Ret*rdness, Skidding, Spamming neg reps thanks to friends

No I doubt any of them were Pluto's friends because Pluto (no offense to him) becuase he is just plain immature as, well I can't say that word. I viewed him as being the next Emiray or IShan so don't think I'm biased for him.

Commented to thread : [RE-CW] Pluto_Guy: Ret*rdness, Skidding, Spamming neg reps thanks to friends

"Spamming neg reps thanks to friends" "I don't like Joztyn either" Why do you think he received a negative rep? Enlighten me

Replied to thread : [RE-CW] Pluto_Guy: Ret*rdness, Skidding, Spamming neg reps thanks to friends

I've decided to make a response to this as I view my first response wasn't as in-depth as it should've been.

Also sadly I dont have images of this anymore :c due to my account being disabled.

Spam negative rep on Joztyn isn't likely due to Pluto's friends, I've been holding my tongue from saying anything but I will now. I hate interjecting on this especially when I wanted to stay offline but I feel it's quite necessary. To add to what I've stated before Joztyn has many sides to him. And I won't be defending Pluto as I am not a friend of Pluto's. I have only talked to Pluto a handful of times and each time he has been very respectable whenever we've chatted. If you think I personally like Pluto I've negatively repped him before. And he respectfully messaged me and apologized for what he did hence my rep's message to him.

I'd also like to state Joztyn has been really annoying to me and my whole development team and constantly says lies about me. He hasn't proved himself, unlike Pluto. Like I said before if someone cant change a PROJECT NAME they shouldn't be talking about someone "skidding". I dislike Joztyn for a few reasons let's talk about that.

1. Ego

I've never met someone with a bigger ego than Joztyn, he is the most annoying person ever. He cant admit when he is wrong and he just outright slanders things when he just doesn't like the person. Unlike normal people who move on from something he will still hold his biases and will still outright annoy you even in areas he doesn't have a clue in.

2. Constant Excuses

He justifies anything with this single excuse to make himself seem higher in placement than anyone else, it's sad to see people still back him especially when he gets called out and responds with something along the lines of "Im friends with the Script-Ware development team". He just uses the excuse I know this Script-Ware Developer and she knows 20x what you do it becomes annoying whenever you try to debate something with him.

3. Slander

I've never heard more lies coming out of someone's mouth than the words Joztyn says. These lies are just legit slander they have no factual basis and even if they had some way of being somewhat realistic they are easily disproved. He has claimed many things against many executors and one of the most popular executors he likes to slander is Synapse, Bro called Synapse malware, adware, crypto miner, etc, etc. I mean this guy makes Logang seem smart in his analogies, at least that guy had some basis. I mean Joztyn just says whatever he wants and doesn't care if it's true or false.

Also, Joztyn keep running your mouth about me I couldn't care less, talking behind my back is crazy, now isn't it?

Replied to thread : [RE-CW] Pluto_Guy: Ret*rdness, Skidding, Spamming neg reps thanks to friends

I don't have any personal biases in this situation, but based on my experiences with Joztyn, it seems that he lacks fundamental knowledge in various areas. As I've mentioned earlier, his inability to change the project name was the primary reason for his rejection from Jupiter. Furthermore, he has displayed a significant amount of anger towards my project simply because he wasn't hired by Jupiter. Personally, I see him as dishonest and deceitful.

Honestly, Joztyn has made so many foolish remarks in both the Atonix and Jupiter Discord servers that I wish I had taken screenshots of everything. He essentially comes across as someone who is incapable of doing anything besides complaining and whining. His attempt to attack my project because he didn't like being rejected from the development team is just immature and childish. 

On the other hand, Pluto handled the news of not being able to join our team in a mature manner. He accepted the decision and didn't engage in pointless arguments or lies about my choices and projects. My reason for him not being accepted was due to concerns in maturity and his lack of age.

Commented to thread : [Resquest] I want vergarson v5 a slot on wearedevs.net

EasyExploits Skids Oxygen U/Furk Ultras DLL is evident in the video where it launches the EasyExploits website.

Replied to thread : Got disabled

On top of my already disabled account do to myself wanting to welp

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1122121554663313540/1122971190089220116/Screenshot_20230626_152449_Firefox.jpg?width=774&height=1308

Created a new thread : Goodbye WeAreDevs

Hello WeAreDevs,

I will be announcing as of June 20th I have officially disabled my discord account and will no longer be receiving messages on discord. This has been a relatively long time in the making. I will also not be active on the WeAreDevs forum unless needed.

Now I understand most people are wondering when/will I return? I will return that's a given but when is a different story. I may comeback really soon or I may only return if or when Jupiter releases. I have been busy in real life and barely have time to even play Roblox or being active on it in the first place. I've been trying to be more consistent about the time I'm online, but as I change so do my interests. How I viewed Roblox and several of my project as a fun hobby slowly changed into something I hated and viewed as boring and unmotivated. 

Jupiter brought new and fun ideas for what I wanted to do and leave the community with this obviously turned real quickly into something I viewed as boring and unmotivated of a project. I'm not going to sit here and lie about working day and night on a project that I've grown bored of and tired of honestly working on. I work in real life and I've barely had time to work on a script or executor for that matter.  

This has been a fun adventure from my start to my finish, and I've enjoyed the various things that made me laugh or different people I've met. But nothing can escape the cruel reality of life.  

Goodbye for now have fun in any future projects you plan to do. As for now Jupiter is now owned by Mr. Lolegic and Redacted.

Replied to thread : what stuff do you want me to release

Delta V4 charsss

Replied to thread : how can i get the hwid?

Gethwid Is a function