Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Should i buy sirhurt?

Threads: 10

Posted

so when i was searching script in youtube, and i found some paid exploit recommendation. so i thought "what is the cheapest paid roblox exploit" so i search it on google, and i found noobhaxx that has been discountinued, and i found sirhurt. is worth it to buy?. (+ i need dex explorer bc the krnl does not support dex ig)

efewss

ecstxsy

Threads: 14

Replied

no it sucks lmao

my dude entity 🤜🤛

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/775762417618780193/978180264037593129/1653286667685.png

Threads: 84

Replied

You are better off using any free exploits on the front page of wearedevs. If you need a paid exploit synapse x and script ware are the 2 best options in the market bot providing the best experience 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1013939973671624917/1027279180192292944/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010670716062007347/1108945330847883274/image.png

Threads: 10

Replied

ok, but why sirhurt is bad?

RiceUsesArchBtw

rice cracker

vip

Threads: 19

Replied

@akunenak123P,

for several reasons:

• owner is a pedophile
  • bad security
  • free exploits are just plain better

tldr: not worth the money, either pay for synapse x / script ware or use krnl / fluxus

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1023423265160560745/1132948683747500092/Frame_12x.png

Threads: 3

Replied

@RiceUsesArchBtw, both free executors you listed are way more detected than SirHurt.

I am Styx/John/JJ.

I specialize in Luau, and I don't accept commissions. I am Jupiter's current and only founder, a known script for Prison Life. Jupiter is open-source to provide transparency.

Threads: 41

Replied

You can use my exploit Kronos it supports dex 💜

nltr | Xaml & C# Developer Former Fluxus Administrator
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
💜 Developer of Kronos 💜

Senior Dev of Orbit

Discord

RiceUsesArchBtw

rice cracker

vip

Threads: 19

Replied

@JJSploit_On_Top, still wouldnt trust sirhurt considering its history of controversies

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1023423265160560745/1132948683747500092/Frame_12x.png

Replied

@RiceUsesArchBtw, controversial stuff including the owner does not affect the execution of sirhurt

I am Styx/John/JJ.

I specialize in Luau, and I don't accept commissions. I am Jupiter's current and only founder, a known script for Prison Life. Jupiter is open-source to provide transparency.

Threads: 198

Replied

@ItsNitro, your exploit is using WRD API doesn't it lmao

Random quote here...

Replied

@atariXD, sirhurts passed it in functions but there's still issues with executing obfuscated scripts AFAIK

I am Styx/John/JJ.

Threads: 26

Replied

@RiceUsesArchBtw,

"owner is a pedophile"

Yet i've countered basically every CW and when I point out the fact that conversations from 'sadgirl' have 0 evidence of those screenshots actually being me. We even have a screenshot from this person which shows multiple different accounts named "IcePools" in her message history LOOOL. I've asked specifically for evidence such as showing the discord id of the 'icepools' she claims to be me and yet my requests have been met on def ears and literally no one can prove it. My word is literally just as creditable as hers at this point due to no real evidence and what makes her word better than mine? If you're going to mention the clorox situation, don't even bother, because you clearly weren't aware of my real age during said time otherwise you wouldn't be calling me a pedophile. Fun fact: It's not pedophilia unless the age difference is 5+ years or the person in question is 13 years or younger. She wasn't younger than 13, and I wasn't 5 years older than her. Cry about it some more and cope. If you want to see the message from sadgirl I'm referring to join SirHurt's discord and check pinned messages in #general. You'll see it. So the 'sadgirl' claim has no evidence... the clorox situation clearly doesn't make me fall into the pedophile catagory.. so mind explaining once again where your source of 'me = pedophile' is based? Didn't know there were other sources besides these two but you seem to be aware of one I'm missing.

"bad security"

We got breached ONCE. Synapses database got breached once too. Yet I don't see people here complaining about how insecure Synapse is. The only difference is the person who breached took a money bribe to keep from leaking it while the person who breached SirHurt did it for personal attention and 'appraise' from idiots such as yourself. Google's had data breaches, youtubes had data breaches, netflix has had data breaches, even ROBLOX has had a database breach in the past. Yet you still choose to play ROBLOX, watch youtube, use google, so why exactly should you not use SirHurt but use all these other services again? We got breached ONCE, and SirHurt hasn't had any sort of breach in the 3+ years sense. Kinda silly to use this as a reason not to buy SirHurt lmafo. Fun fact: All our auth logs are hashed now, and sirhurt uses one of the most secure hashing alg's in the world to hash your sensitive passwords in our database. Did I mention the salt is random per person too and between 500-1.3K characters long? Yeah... I'd love to see someone even bruteforce one password from our database now. If they even manage to get another copy of our DB. :P

"free exploits are actually plain better"

Actually they aren't. SirHurt has literally beaten every single free exploit to date in terms of functionality (we score a higher score on UNC's benchmark than any other free exploit you'd test it on.). Did I mention injecting KRNL for simply 2 minutes is enough to get you a 268 (1 hour ban) from games? Yikes. You're telling me these walking detection magnets are better than SirHurt? Pfft.

tl;dr: SirHurt is worth it's price. You get the fastest updating exploit (literally, our exploit has been one of the first to update each week for literal years. Updates are instantanious 99% of the time) with very wide functionality that has been usable since before Synapse X was even a thing. Heck, before Raindrop was even a thing. SirHurt isn't going to take lifetime away from its customers which you cannot say the same for a majority of the other 'big' paid exploits (e.g. synapse) showing we're more honorable with our promises to our buyers and not our pockets, and anyone else here who says otherwise likely has never touched SirHurt and more than likely has personal biases such as the false p word drama where they are trying to play on a hero complex to try to say whatever you wanna hear to prevent you buying our product. Regardless if it's true or not.

Head of Operations @ sirhurt.net

Want to check if your favorite roblox exploit is updated? Check here! https://sirhurt.net/status/

Threads: 84

Replied

My tldr is that better off using a free exploit 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1013939973671624917/1027279180192292944/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010670716062007347/1108945330847883274/image.png

Threads: 26

Replied

tl;dr wouldn't take the above persons advice either. the tale tell sign that someone literally has no valid reasons against buying something is when they tell you not to buy something without any actual factual points being included in there reasoning. A moderation rank doesn't always mean you should take there advice either. He holds the same hog washed biases as the last guy I replied to who failed to counter literally anything I said. It's kinda conserning that a moderator (the one in charge from what I was told) would rather go off his personal beliefs rather than the actual facts regarding the situation. A moderator should be someone who goes off the facts and attacking someone/a product off personal beliefs shows immaturity which isn't a good stance for a moderator, let alone a Moderator-In-Charge. I don't see you arguring or disproving a single thing I said? Not a very professional & good look for a member of site staff to go around accusing / calling people things you can't even prove.

Please Mr. Moderator-In-Charge, enlighten us on exactly why free exploits on WRD (less functions and way more detected) are the better option compared to SirHurt V4 (more functionality, been around longer than any single exploit listed for free on WRD, instant updates, not at all detected)? One of our trials a long long time ago was listed as a downloadable exploit on the WRD page too. LOL.

Head of Operations @ sirhurt.net

Want to check if your favorite roblox exploit is updated? Check here! https://sirhurt.net/status/

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

SirHurt is good, I've been using for the past year and had no issues with it except with Unnamed ESP which crashed on sirhurt for a different reason

I can run almost to any UNC supported script and sirhurt isn't actually poor, consider buying it.
I'll probably get neg rep for this but SirHurt isn't bad and this is my personal opinion, poor executors are like free executors.

I've seen people getting banned with KRNL because of an issue of the DLL because the owner forgot to add a anti-screen shot feature to the DLL meaning a lot of people got banned 1 - 7 days on ROBLOX

Some exploits like Fluxus I had a poor experience with it, having nearly no functions when I used UNC Env Check (idk if it was a issue with fluxus or UNC) and some exploits like Synapse X I've had a good experience.

Exploit's i'd use is something like

Paid:
SirHurt
Synapse X
Script-Ware

Free:
Comet
Oxygen U
Novaline

We Hate VOID

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread: