Profile Picture

pierre_spook

Head of Operations @ sirhurt.net

Want to check if your favorite roblox exploit is updated? Check here! https://sirhurt.net/status/

Bio

Head of Operations @ SirHurt.net

Badges

badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Commented to thread : Electron Spoofer broken!

Valkyrie, the halarious thing though is the fact that law enforcement did actually open a investigation & they contacted Discord to get the records of the messages on my discord account for them. They told law enforcement that "no records" of any of those messages existed and they couldn't verify them as real LOOL.

If the platform itself couldn't even find those messages then literally what evidence is there? how are any of those screenshots considered cannon when the platform can't even say they're cannon lmao. The only 'claimed evidence' to exist are message 'screenshots' that discord couldn't even locate. I wonder why... how do you expect any of those people accusing me to verify any of those screenshots as cannon if according to discord they don't exist???

now if you're wondering exactly how I even know this it's because I have a full recording of the phone call which verifies that this actually did happen. LOL. At this point the entire claim is just considered hearsay. Considering there's no verifiable records, and thus considered hearsay, anyone calling me a pedo in writing lived in the U.S. they would be considered guilty of Libel in a court of law because the defendant wouldn't be able to verify beyond a reasonable doubt that their writing was true; aka writing a false statement. Screenshot's aren't considered evidence as they can easily be faked or tampered with, records are considered evidence so they quite literally have no real evidence what so ever and any statement made about me being a pedo is factually false information. Not at all saying i'm going to get up and sue them just wanted to state this fact though because it's true lol.

Replied to thread : Electron Spoofer broken!

SirHurt works on Arsenal at this second if you inject it on the main menu and wait about 3 seconds before clicking play:
https://prnt.sc/y_ql_HgqnfD1

it's paid though. https://www.sirhurt.net

Created a new thread : SirHurt V4 | Cheap ROBUX A/T & Script Executor | Lifetime 9.98$ | WIN & ANDROID

SirHurt V4

Making games easier since 2015 with a easy-to-use dashboard. Providing clean ROBUX at affordable rates, and full luau script execution with a extensive custom enviornment to make scripts pack a punch on both Android and Windows devices!

The benefits of SirHurt V4/SirHurt Android include:

-A executor with a 100% UNC Score (9/1/23)

-An executor which will not strip away lifetime from existing users unlike some competitors.
-SirHurt V4 is a full, non-skidded, luau executor which will run scripts smoothly and efficently.

-SirHurt V4 is NOT a CLVM.

-We've been creating products since 2015 and have over 100,000 registered clients.

-A easy, simple, and secure whitelist/authentication system.

-A huge API documentation allowing for a wider range of script support.

-Easy injection with fast attatchment speeds.

-Secured and undetected from roblox's AC rulesets. SirHurt is assigned a neutral rating by RAC which means it's not flagged as a cheat by ROBLOX on use.

-A easy to use support system, easily open a ticket via site or join our public discord server for a more direct approach.

-Easily obtainable, accepting a wide range of payment methods including ROBUX, Amazon cards, Doordash Cards, Roblox cards, Google Play Cards, Bitcoin, Cashapp, Debit/Credit cards, and last but not least PayPal!

Video of SirHurt V4 in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG0rNGEC8zg

Picture of SirHurt Android: https://prnt.sc/VzwNTElqxL0u

Robux Rates & Payment Methods:

1k/4.90$ USD A/T. Redeem anytime or gift to a friend

Accepting Bitcoin, Paypal, Cashapp, Debit/Credit card payments!!

Earn Cash for advertising SirHurt V4/SirHurt Android:

We have a referral system! Every time someone clicks your link and redeems a SirHurt key you will be credited with part of the sale (Lifetime & 30 Day Subscriptions Only!) which you can either choose to cashout via Robux or Paypal

You can find your referral link at: https://sirhurt.net/login/account.php

https://www.sirhurt.net

Discord: discord.gg/nCcpawQ8zz

Commented to thread : SUGGESTION - Make WRD Own Discord Server

^^^ honestly this tbh

Commented to thread : Does Anyone Have The UNC Test Script

you can actually still require the module being used in getscriptclosure test code if the exploit you're using properly reversed the context system update. They enabled another flag that does some extra things you gotta do in order to require it.

Created a new thread : SirHurt V4 | Cheap ROBUX A/T & Script Executor | Lifetime 9.98$ | WIN & ANDROID

SirHurt V4

Making games easier since 2015 with a easy-to-use dashboard. Providing clean ROBUX at affordable rates, and full luau script execution with a extensive custom enviornment to make scripts pack a punch on both Android and Windows devices!

-An executor which will not strip away lifetime from existing users unlike some competitors.
-SirHurt V4 is a full, non-skidded, luau executor which will run scripts smoothly and efficently.

-We've been creating products since 2015 and have over 100,000 registered clients.

-Secured and undetected from roblox's AC rulesets. SirHurt is assigned a neutral rating by RAC which means it's not flagged as a cheat by ROBLOX on use.

-A easy to use support system, easily open a ticket via site or join our public discord server for a more direct approach.

-Easily obtainable, accepting a wide range of payment methods including ROBUX, Amazon cards, Doordash Cards, Roblox cards, Google Play Cards, Bitcoin, Cashapp, Debit/Credit cards, and last but not least PayPal!

We have a referral system! Every time someone clicks your link and redeems a SirHurt key you will be credited with part of the sale (Lifetime & 30 Day Subscriptions Only!) which you can either choose to cashout via Robux or Paypal

Created a new thread : SirHurt V4 | Cheap ROBUX A/T & Script Executor | Lifetime 9.98$ | WIN | ANDROID

SirHurt V4

-Easily obtainable, accepting a wide range of payment methods including ROBUX, Amazon cards, Doordash Cards, Roblox cards, Bitcoin, Cashapp, Debit/Credit cards, and last but not least PayPal!

Commented to thread : I think byfron isn't going to be a problem ??

@Zera 'nah sirhurt is detected prove me otherwise' and that's whats wrong with people like you. Guilty until proven innocent... People like you believe everything you read without question if it comes from any person with 'any kind of rep' even if they are a obviously a quack like checkm8 is LOL. Classic kind of kid who believes in SirHurt drama.. You don't expect proof to assume something is true you just see a post and assume its valid... I don't owe you anything, anyone with any common sense and anyone who uses SirHurt already knows the scripts fake and it's not like spending my time to verify the obvious to you is going to change your stance anyway lol. I'm the creator of SirHurt, I literally confirmed to you that those scripts don't work, what do you want from me? lmafo. I literally pasted each 'script' in the thread into a test baseplate, injected sirhurt, and confirmed that none of them even worked... how about you try them in your own test game, where you obviously won't face any reprecussions, and figure out yourself they don't work? Someone besides me that owns SirHurt even stated in the chat that they tested them as well and they also didn't get detected by any of them. ðŸ’€ðŸ’€ðŸ’€ðŸ’€

let's be real though, you don't actually care if sirhurt's actually detected or not. and I bet deep down you even know it's crock crap. You'd rather call it detected because you can't stand in your mind that it's even remotely possible that it isn't and would rather lie to people just to try to discourage people from touching SirHurt because it's easier for you to sleep thinking it is. loool. You can cry and cope as much as you want, but it's not detectable by any scripts from your 'source of information' and thats that. It's just a fact.

@Zera ok then so how is it fair then to say it's detected on injection when you aren't even willing to test to see if it's actually detection on injection? I can confirm that I tried each one of 'checkm8''s posted scripts and not one was triggered by injecting SirHurt and thats who you kept mentioning... lmao

@Zera how though when not a single one of his detection scripts works??? did you literally try any of them? This guy is an attention seeker who doesn't even post working things, literally look at his previous threads and look at his recent synapse thread... LOL. Your a moron if you actually think that guy is creditable because you obviously tested nothing in the thread..

@Zera ok and? literally not a single script on that guys thread worked. Literally, none of them worked. I could tell it was a bogus thread after the first script... SirHurt V4 MS has never in it's existance created VirtualInputManager, yet that was the first 'detection' he claimed worked in his thread.. :skull:. The INIT DEVELOPER message only prints out on my build (development builds) which means this 2nd detection would only detect my builds and not the wider users of SirHurt... The crack script doesn't even work either.. Do you want me to go on?

@Zera pov when you don't actually test any of the scripts to verify and just assume they work. SirHurt's not detected nor has it's authentication been bypassed. 

adverage anti sirhurt user L

I would say chances of ROBLOX removing there UWP version is pretty slim. This app has been around forever and has given people plenty of time over the years to use this as there main method of playing ROBLOX. ROBLOX would risk potentially getting some backlash and potentially might even lose a small amount of there playerbase. I would say it's more likely that ROBLOX would try to employ Byfron's services to attempt to prevent cheating on UWP in some way rather than straight up removing the app completely. Due to UWP's restrictive nature, it would be extremely difficult to make any kind of effective anti cheat or anti tamper on this app. UWP doesn't support the malware like the ROBLOX stand-a-lone process does, they can't invasely scan through every single thing running on your computer with a fine tooth comb because UWP simply doesn't allow them to do so. It's mainly why there's never been really any real checks on this app besides the basics. I'd say the more free exploits that are avaliable for UWP the more likely they'll touch this app in some way down the road mostly because it's not the paid exploits that are causing waves of issues for ROBLOX. The free exploits/products are the main issue because the amount of users using these products exceeds most of the paid products combined. There is a real benefit to having paid-only exploits and it's the limited amount of users being able to cause any damage to games rather than just making them readily avaliable for every single person who plays ROBLOX.  Yeah, not every single person who plays ROBLOX uses a free exploit, but the point is literally anyone who does could and thats the main reason why these exploits are the main problem & main motivation for ROBLOX buying byfron to begin with.

If everyone would of just stopped making Fluxus and Electrons and would simply sell there crap to begin with I highly doubt Byfron would of ever been purchased by ROBLOX and the main client would of likely been exploitable for years more to come. Yeah, I get not everyone can afford exploits and it's sad and I do feel bad for the ones who cant, but that boundry that prevents just anyone from downloading & using a cheat on ROBLOX for free is what also makes ROBLOX less motivated to do anything about the exploiting scene. I have warned people about this problem for years. The 'Free Exploits' would bring in more dough too if they simply all sell there products rather depending off ads so I honestly don't even see the reasoning why people even go that route unless it's because they are trying to get 'quick fame' by having thousands of people sworm to there products since it's free.