akunenak123P

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : how to fix "the application encountered an unrecoverable error"?????

bro i was playing till i shutdown my pc and goes to mosque to pray, and get back to roblox (im not using any exploit) then i this message showed up "the application encountered an unrecoverable error" https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/4590/Tje5CH.jpg

(imgur doenst have in my reigon)

i tried everything on the youtube but got nothing

Created a new thread : how to fix authentication failed roblox error code 403?

how to fix authentication failed roblox error code 403???

Created a new thread : Just a short question, who still use proxo

I want to know who use proxo, fr is a bad exploit with EazyExploit api

Created a new thread : what happen to skisploit

what happen to skisploit

Created a new thread : what is the best lightweight browser?

i just got this bad computer for only 50$ from my friend, i want to browse but the google chrome is so slow, so what is the best lightweight browser?

Created a new thread : what happen to shadowsploit?

what happen to shadowsploit?

Replied to thread : Should i buy sirhurt?

@pierre_spook

its good

ik this is not that good comparing to synapse x and script-ware

Created a new thread : What exploit support dex explorer?

I need dex for disabling anticheat, i use krnl but it cant disable it just seeing the part and other, so what exploit support dex (ik my grammar isnt good bc im in southeast asia)

Created a new thread : What CW mean?

so im new to this community, i see someone saying "getting CW" so i go to google what is CW mean but i got no answer

Replied to thread : Should i buy sirhurt?

ok, but why sirhurt is bad?

Created a new thread : Should i buy sirhurt?

so when i was searching script in youtube, and i found some paid exploit recommendation. so i thought "what is the cheapest paid roblox exploit" so i search it on google, and i found noobhaxx that has been discountinued, and i found sirhurt. is worth it to buy?. (+ i need dex explorer bc the krnl does not support dex ig)

Created a new thread : is there anything to fix 268 kick without waiting 1 - 2 hour?

I need 268 fixer, after I injected krnl and after a few minutes I'm getting kicked for 268 error code