Profile Picture

Mars_Developer

Join our Discord Server at https://discord.gg/uAqUBNhWDa

Bio

Hello! I am the owner of Mars, an on-going work in-progress exploit made by Mars, Zualify, and Boba Chawn.

Badges

badge

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : API broken? idk pls help

@Sloppy_bouy, Hello. Every Wednesday Roblox updates which cause all exploits to be patched. All this time JJSploits should have been working. But currently, JJSploits is patched since the WRD API is patched since yesterday was a Roblox update. Usually, the WRD API gets unpatched within a day or so. Being patient is the key in this situation :)

Replied to thread : JJsploit not attaching

@Bedo56, Hello! I believe JJSploits uses the WRD API which is currently patched due to the Roblox Wednesday Update. Usually every Wednesday, all exploits get patched due to Roblox updating. The developers of most exploits have fixed the patch as usual within 1 day, but the WRD developers are taking a little longer to fix the WRD API patch so you will need to wait patiently.

Replied to thread : Making a ROBLOX Executor

@tempegoreng, Thank you for the resources, I will be sure to check them out soon.

Created a new thread : Making a ROBLOX Executor

Hello,

I am going to be honest, I once watched a YouTube video on making a basic ROBLOX executor and ever since I started learning C# basics. I am not fully expirenced with XAML or C# but I know a lot of the basics. I have created numerous ROBLOX executors that do work, but I feel there is way more to learn to improve my skills on making a ROBLOX executor and C# and XAML. I was wondering if there are any resources anyone may have to improve my C# and XAML skills. All resources will be appreciated. I really would like to learn numerous things about XAML including Control Templates (I believe it is how people make custom styles on buttons) because I have always been intrested on making custom things. I honestly am an inexpirenced developer that knows how to code very basic things. I would love to learn more.

Thanks,

Mars

Replied to thread : Popular Exploit Icons

@atariXD, Thank you so much for the explanation and the website. The icons are AMAZING! Thank you so much.

Replied to thread : Popular Exploit Icons

@atariXD, Interesting, is it a website? If so, I will try researching it. Also are their icons free to use in executors or do you need a license or copyrgiht permissions?

Created a new thread : Popular Exploit Icons

Hello! I was wondering where exploit developers get amazing icons from. Such as the setting icon, exploit developers make it super simple but looks amazing at the same time. I was wondering if there was a website that developers use or a special font that translates code to an icon. If so, please let me know.

Replied to thread : [RATE] Winforms UI.

@CloudRBLX, Amazing Job. It looks pretty good. I would rate it a 9/10, I think you can scale some things down a bit, but overall amazing job. I do have a question, how did you get those icons like the settings button? They look AMAZING!

Replied to thread : [RELE] SUPER COOL C# TERMINATE ROBLOX CODE!!!

Nice job. That is effective and it does work as a matter of fact. :)

Replied to thread : Monaco Text Editor?

@VoidableMethod, I thought it was new, thank you for pointing that out.

Replied to thread : Monaco Text Editor?

@heckerdude, Thank you for explaining that in detail. I am a bit confused when you said to make a new folder in the Bin folder and name it Monaco. With all due respect, why would I need to make an empty folder? Is there a Monaco download folder I should be referencing in Visual Studio OR putting in the bin folder?

Created a new thread : Monaco Text Editor?

Hello! I have recently heard that there was a new text editor called Monaco. I was wondering if someone could explain what it does, how I can include it into an executor, and where I can find documentation on it. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. :)

Replied to thread : [RATE] 1/10, Rate my website.

@CloudRBLX, I would rate it an 8/10. Here are some suggestions you may want to follow. Try changing the font a bit to not be too bold and try spacing out the buttons and sections. Overall, you did an amazing job.

Replied to thread : ITSSSS MY BRITHDAYYYYYY :D

@Cr4Zed, Happy Birthday!

Replied to thread : Kill Roblox script

@TheApis9, I am glad you received the help you needed, but please ensure you make threads in the correct channels. You should be posting this type of content in the C# Channel to receive help with C# code.