YT - GW GRP || DSC - GRP#0615

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : [Warning] Do Not Use Grp Products.

@ImmuneLion318,

No dont avoid. If u avoid it, then this thread will be always make me a logger to people or my members. So pls see discord. Because i cant leave this without proving. I have recorded a video, come on discord i will send you. 

@marcus__,

unblock me in discord, i will prove you

@ImmuneLion318,

bro see discord pls. i want to talk about it and i want to prove that i didnt added virus in it

@marcus__,

Bro you are also a dev of grp hub. You know the whole source right? Then where is the virus???? And i already quit grp hub month ago you know. Bc now i only develop Panther and Flame

@ImmuneLion318,

Can u show me, from where you got this executor? Give me the link of this.

Lmao Omg. bro come in discord, ima send you whole grp hub source rn and then see.

And my executor isnt even named "grp bootstrapper" or "grp executor". Its named "grphubbootstrapper" and "grp hub"

Replied to thread : Flame Sploit

@ImmuneLion318,

bro i posted his server bc bhe was asking me for like a week. so i did. but i swear, now i dont support his token logging, his skids and things.

@marcus__,

wdym by effort?

@ImmuneLion318

Bro im really ingoring him. I can even show screenshare of our dms.

Created a new thread : Flame Sploit

This is my first Terrible WPF Executor. Kid FLAME SPLOIT.

dsc -> dsc.gg/grphub

Rate it out of 10... [Rate it as a first wpf of someone, dont compare with those powerful nightmare executors]

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1038321873244659762/1083594636427284501/image.png

Created a new thread : [RL] Auto Launch On Startup

This setting is useless for most of the dudes. But it's useful for those, who opens their pc and starts exploiting in roblox!

So this Auto launch works on a checkbox. 

1. Make a checkbox named autolaunchCB.

2. add this code to the checkbox: 

private void autolaunchCB_CheckedChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            RegistryKey rk = Registry.CurrentUser.OpenSubKey("SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Run", true);

bool idk = autolaunchCB.Checked;
            if (idk)
            {
                rk.SetValue("executorName.exe", Application.ExecutablePath);
            }
            else
            {
                rk.SetValue("executorName.exe", false);
            }
        }

3. And also add a sys that if you check the autolaunch and closed your executor. when you open executor again the auto launch will be checked! I ALR MADE THIS SYS (But Not Giving, Its Easy Make Yourself)

Replied to thread : [Semi-CW] GRP and his skidding

@VoidableMethod, ok im not complaining anymore. but i didnt skid my executor, i only used the save file before,but now, i made it my own myself. 

im literally saying sorry. but how can i fix my -rep?

Replied to thread : Grp And Liran being braindead or high idk

I have only got the SaveFile and openfile from skid. BUT I SWEAR I DIDN'T SKIDDED ANYTHING ELSE ON MY EXECUTOR.

And people talking about the grabber. So, Before like 7-8 months ago, i made that. That time i didnt even know wth is c#. And i skidded that grabber for no reason and i didnt even published it. And i though i will dlete that later, but i actually forgot about that. But thanks for warning me.

And I'm saying sorry to everyone. I will do everything myself without skid!! so pls dont make me -rep. If you think and give me a chance, pls make it +rep again :\ and i will improve my executor