Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

[Exploits] This gettin serious..

aeon

Owner of Voyager

vip

Threads: 28

Posted

So, I randomly attempted to exploit with KRNL (for the first time in forever)

And I sh!t you not. Five minutes and I got banned. 

What.

The.

Hell.

At least its only one day. It scared the crap out of me.

But, I cant work on my game.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1046942319355641927/1073064975465201756/image.png?width=675&height=413

Guess time to watch yt 🤷‍♂

Threads: 36

Replied

you've just realized this?

last wednesday, people were going crazy abt roblox updatingtheir exploit detection

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

Wym that this is getting serious, it always kind of has been serious.

This co-existed before 2023 (around early 2022) people said this would happened after ROBLOX bought out Byfron

We Hate VOID

aeon

Owner of Voyager

vip

Replied

@Cyros yeah but never happened to me lol so its even scarier

Added

@matty324 ye i just did lol

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

@aeon Fair enough, i'd be shocked if I saw that too lol

We Hate VOID

Threads: 26

Replied

krnl is quite literally the most detected exploit you could possibly use. i would advise against using Krnl again in the future whatsoever if your afraid of your account being banned or detected, simply having it injected for more than a few minutes at a time is enough for ROBLOX to detect it. the sad thing is this has gone on for months with krnl so the devs don't really show any signs of caring enough to look into the problem. I haven't heard of anyone getting any bans for using other exploits.

still though if your worried i'd advise using an alt or an account you don't really care about getting banned. chances are though if you use anything besides krnl you likely won't get any bans or warnings.

sorry to hear you got banned though :-(

Head of Operations @ sirhurt.net

Want to check if your favorite roblox exploit is updated? Check here! https://sirhurt.net/status/

aeon

Owner of Voyager

vip

Replied

@pierre_spook i used it cause synapse was downm 😭

Replied

@aeon If you don't already have or can't afford sirhurt I can just shoot you a lifetime copy over in your messages for free. I have not heard a peep about anyone getting a ban using SirHurt and SirHurt was the first and one of the only exploits with the kind of deployment system I coded and SirHurt is basically usable again the instant ROBLOX updates 98% of the time. If ROBLOX updates chances are SirHurt will be functional before anything else.

Edit:
I sent you a lifetime key via WRD messages. Enjoy!

Added

@_realnickk We never will. We do not lie to our customers / user base and while subscriptions may be more 'income' we use the term lifetime to describe our package and we see taking away the 'life' part as dishonest marketing. If we are going to take away lifetime it's going to be in the sense of no longer selling lifetime keys for sirhurt and only start selling monthly keys but we wouldn't yank lifetime away from people who already paid for it and rightfully redeemed there services.

Added

@_realnickk I agree. SirHurt has always been about the customers and customer loyalty and buying a copy of SirHurt also comes with the promise of us keeping the product alive for as long as we are able to. We've been offering cheats and services to our customers since the Alx/Nyx period which is pre-raindrop.

Our customer loyalty & original promise of service for as long as it is pheaseable is one main reason why so many of our competitors have tried to sqaush SirHurt and ruin our reputation for so many years.

back to the subscription model idea if I was to do anything i'd rather just raise the price of lifetime higher to make up for the increased difficulty of pushing updates rather than ceasing to offer lifetime. 

Want to check if your favorite roblox exploit is updated? Check here! https://sirhurt.net/status/

Threads: 66

Replied

Krnl says if you use auto-attach you will be fine. I have exploited with it on my main like two days ago and I didn't even get a single kick.

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

Threads: 0

Replied

@pierre_spook I bought sirhurt like 1 or 2 times (for like 3 days or smth I don't remember how many days it was) and it was pretty good. When I saw the bs with the subscription stuff kinda was kinda mad because bought a lifetime product. Then I saw sirhurt wasn't doing bs like that and yes big w for sirhurt ty for not doing the same. Then I bought sirhurt lol

Entity

Usability >> modern

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

@64418you are a developer who really cares about your users, i like it

Replied

@Entity I need money just like everyone else but my personal needs don't come before our userbase ever. Customers first has always been our promise and goal. Thank you for the positive outlook me & our team appreciate it!

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )