Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

Krnl Exploit

Threads: 2

Posted

dont use this exploit i was auto farming then and couple of mins later i got kicked from the game and i was logged out of my roblox account and my password was changed.

Threads: 1

Replied

You probably used a bad script OR got hacked from someone else and they joined a game then signed you out of your account then changed the pass

I doubt it has anything to do with KRNL.

Added

Also this is kind of breaking rule 1 in https://wearedevs.net/forum/t/19743

ThisOneGuyHere

OneGuyHere

vip

Threads: 22

Replied

You either got token logged by someone cause you fell for a phishing link through Discord or smth.
Or you just made this thread to falsely accuse. Probably both.

"And it'll be a long time, before you ever see me again"

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

@Voyager its not really a rule breaker, more of something like there is something bad and i dont recommend it

We Hate VOID

Keshiki

KHR Owner & KRNL Dev

Threads: 0

Replied

This is your fault if you had gotten your account compromised or downloaded through a fake website / discord / hosting.

We have an official subreddit for Krnl which keeps everyone up-to-date with what the actual website and Discord server are; from there, you can easily get an access to the official Discord server.

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Threads: 27

Replied

KRNL is 100% secure, you must have fallen for a phising scam. Krnls real link is krnl.place, if you were wondering.

krnl.ca is a redirect to krnl.place

#ROAD TO -69 REP

Threads: 198

Replied

It's definitely not KRNL's fault. You probably used some fake KRNL, and got hacked / token logged, depending on what account you're talking about - Discord or Roblox.

Random quote here...

Replied

I really like this blog, it shares a lot of information that I want to know in many areas. I hope there will be more interesting things in the future. drift boss

Threads: 7

Replied

uhhh make sure u use the offical one and don't follow any online scam like free robux or such. Guess u have to make a new acc then, u will get used to it soon

MCV

Replied

Hi there to every one, the contents existing at this web site are actually amazing for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows. videollamada con extraños

aeon

Owner of Voyager

vip

Threads: 28

Replied

@mabelgoodrich we love to see it, bots.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )