Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : [REQ] DeadMist 2 Beta script

I've been looking for scripts to execute on this game, either can't be executed on JJsploit or got ban instantly. Can someone give me scripts for this game ? A combination or one only is fine as long as it works on JJsploit.
Also, pls tag me otherwise I won't notice

Created a new thread : Can't execute old scripts

After the major update of JJsploit there are many scripts I can't execute any more which are quite powerful and I want this to be fixed. I'll paste one of the script here, hoping the devs could use it to test out
loadstring(game:HttpGet("https://pastebin.com/raw/RUXdR77p", true))()
This is from "Rbreach" game, 

Replied to thread : Arsensal PWNERS HUB V2 (MOBILE , FLUXUS. HYDRO, DELTA, MORE)

it WORKS WELL !!!! finally a script can be execute on jjsploit

Can I somehow use it for other games? 

Replied to thread : Please upgrade JJs Lua executor.

I had the same issues, the old scripts I usually use can't run anymore. Even some new ones can only run for once?? It's confusing

Replied to thread : Unexpected Client Behavior

it's back, time to wait :v

Replied to thread : [RELEASE] Notoriety Auto-Win

I have no idea how to execute the script on JJsploit, it just does not work. I tried staying outside of the lobby and create shadow raid lobby, Both do not work somehow. Can someone help me with this

Replied to thread : [SIDE RELEASE] Slapples Serverhop Farm for Slap Battles!

but where is the autoexcu folder ? 

Replied to thread : [Release] Fly Race noob farm

great, but mine got under the landing zone a couple times

Replied to thread : how to stop roblox kicking me for unexpected client after i attach jjslopit

so this the 4th time jjsploit got fixed in a row since the first time this issue starts (from start of November I think)
3 times got very fast, the 4th time we had to wait from 17 -> 28 (a long one). I guess the devs tried to fixed it once and for all but... still didn't go well. 
I got the same issue, but if anyone hasn't pls comment

Replied to thread : i swear to god for this ERROR 268 THING

yea... After fixing JJsploit for 3 times, once per 6 days. It's still broken, can't play :(
Each time fixing did extend the playtime though, hope next time will be the last time 

Replied to thread : been kicked due to an unexpected client behaviour

Roblox just kicked u out for a while, just reinstall and wait  sometime. You will be able to play again
About the 'unexpected client thing' its JJsploit problem recently due to a patch. This usually happens after being patched and the devs are always working on how to make it less detectable.
What can I say ? Welcome to JJsploit

Replied to thread : HOW TO FIX JJSploit not working

yep, it just... stays there. I have the same issue and I didn't see any update from roblox ( I could miss it)
Well the best option right now is to wait for the devs to fix it

Replied to thread : Krnl Exploit

uhhh make sure u use the offical one and don't follow any online scam like free robux or such. Guess u have to make a new acc then, u will get used to it soon

Replied to thread : unexpected client behaviour

What executor can I use then ? I tried to use Kiwi X and Kiwi V2, didn't work.