Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : it crashing roblox

??? ok that last part is random asf

Created a new thread : Just Bored so I made something useful

I made this
Home - Roblox and 11 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge (gyazo.com)
I mean its better than all of those alt websites that tell you to install a program onto your computer to use there alts

I might add onto this
idk

I was bored

Replied to thread : [Showcase] Axon Updated

ok buddy :) lol

Replied to thread : Moon API: Executor Script Hub Integration

Update 2/18/23:

Continuing MoonAPI after rewrite.

Will rewrite documentation on github soon

Progress Update (2/11/23)
Added support for .Net 4.7.2 and above
If your executor runs in .Net Framework, you can use this dll
If your executor runs in .Net 6.0, you cannot use the .Net Framework dll with your .Net 6.0 executor

So thats why I added support >:)

Update: Adding support for .Net Framework 4.7 and above
Support for .Net 6.0(Always has been supported but realize people still develop with .NetFramework 4.7 and above)

Replied to thread : Unsupported version

Wait for WRD-API to be updated. Its patched

@Pluto_Guy It's a decent "API"

not exploit haha. I mean yeah Script Hub exploit but I like the word API :)

But thank you for your feedback. UI will be changing for sure

@Akula Thank you so much :D
Userbase will be based upon the amount of users using a executor that import MoonAPI

Since I hope I'm planning this correctly, I might be able to release a demo at the end of the week (Saturday)

Created a new thread : Moon API: Executor Script Hub Integration

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1057788220148027545/1072658077205143562/My_project.png

Welcome to Moon API
Notice! Moon API is still in It's development stage. Everything you see listed below is subjected to change at any point!

(Credits to Delta for the thumbnail)
Delta's Profile

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1057788220148027545/1073993693339590736/image.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1057788220148027545/1072662693200269482/image.png
This UI is only a test version. UI will be changing over time! 

Moon is a script hub integration for your executor. This allows you to integrate a script hub that has access to thousands of scripts without having 30 chrome tabs open.

Say goodbye to that old scriptlist when you can have many scripts plus, a nice user interface!

API Structure

Convenient & Easy to use API
Allows any exploit dll to be used as Moon is universal
Easy Setup
2 functions needed!

Moon API is expected to be released on 3/23/23

List:
Build API
Build Demo UI
WPF Support
(duh)

Build file server
Build template maker
Make UI darker and longer

Make a few more changes to stuff
Test compatibility for .Net 6.0 and .Net Framework 4.7.2

Speed up loading time: (eh, if you have a fast enough pc, this shouldn't take a long time as it's just requesting data from a server as a .json. Loading takes longer on first startup. This is due to the server being slow atm but will be resolved)

more soon

As development progresses, this thread will be updated!

Thanks for viewing!

Documentation:
Flinnyd/Moon-API: API for Roblox executors (github.com)

Progress Update (2/7/23)

UI REWORK
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1057788220148027545/1072739184239988827/image.png

Progress Update (2/8/23)

We have script execution(Using WRD API to test if the scripts work!)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1046852290331541504/1072998845010694205/41752b59fd62427972dc6affaeeffeb9.mp4

Replied to thread : (Soon) Script Hub API(Winform)

@eb_
Yes it's returning json but theres more

Keep in mind before saying anything else that I clearly stated that I would continue to update this thread. I'm not even close to being done as there is a lot planned. What I have released is part of what I have done

The api will have a setting to just import the json data so people can make there own design for the script hub. If they have it set it lets just say

set_UI = true  then they can have it where they have a button called script hub or any button and  they just have to use this function:

hub.OpenUI()

This will launch the dll with a winform UI so they can just drop the the dll into there project and call it a day. Most likely new developers will do that.

I want to add support to have a WPF UI for people who develop with WPF. Hope that clears the confusion.

Also the dll does return the data from a server. Its just packed into a dll so you dont have to add a lot of code to your project. Like WRD API.

Basically just a simple way to embed a script hub into your executor thats easy

@SeizureSalad Please list a website that has a api to get scripts
So far a lot of websites I look for do not have a api. plus, the point of this is for new people trying to have a script hub built into there executor or just a script list that auto updates 24/7 in real-time

@marcus__ The API will grab scripts from other websites and transform it into a json. Wherever scripts are uploaded will also be shown through the API. Basically a universal api that grabs all scripts. My API is designed to be drag and dropped into a executor with a few modfication. It's a addon for executors so people don't have to go to websites for scripts