Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Becomming clean and addresing the things ive done

Threads: 20

Posted

So i dont wanna hide anymore who i am and who i was i have many cws agianst me for scamming im known as 

Mayais the name and nexus etc..

so let me start Dear Wrd Community,

I am here to apoloize for all my acctions scamming and having an big ego  fully understand that what I did was completely wrong,

take full responsibility for my behavior and I realize that i wont be accepted back, disappointment, and lack of trust that I have caused among the community members. and server executor owners I want to assure all of you that I have acknowledged my mistakes and I am committed to making things right. I am trying my best to change my ways and become a more responsible and trustworthy member of this community i havent scammed since 3 months and i am not planning to anymore i want to turn my life around.I know that rebuilding trust won't be easy, but I am ready to put in the necessary effort to regain your trust. I am willing to answer any questions, provide compensation to those affected, and actively contribute to the community in a positive and honest manner. -Cr4Zed / ( .iivillian on discord )

Huddy

Domain Expansion

vip

Threads: 18

Replied

Very very very bad person ur duxky I want my money back

Discord Contact : showerhuddy

RealRealNik

type !larry in chat ;)

vip

Threads: 23

Replied

What happened, did you scam anyone?

Comments

Huddy 22 Reputation

Commented

Yes he has scammed a few people

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1067168861343989910/1099371568062267503/WRDBanner_RealRealNikkk.png

Siggy made by B00M :D

Threads: 0

Replied

What about the losses we incur from you? @time shooter 2 Do you think you can forgive him?

Threads: 10

Replied

who are you??

f

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

Threads: 20

Replied

what the person above me said

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1146449877660872785/image.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1098921594249814066/1112144294007029932/WRDBanner_Alawapr_1.png

Threads: 84

Replied

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1013939973671624917/1027279180192292944/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010670716062007347/1108945330847883274/image.png

Threads: 71

Replied

i use arch btw

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

Threads: 3

Replied

yeah u also stole my ui straight down to the code I wrote and the exact project that I created and changed it a bit and posted it here even though I only said you could inspire not clearly skid, and you claim to be some great coder but you can't even make a Monaco without tabs without skidding, scum bag 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1137455283690541067/1146437345319596102/Group_1_16.png

Threads: 0

Replied

Are you a nursing student struggling to keep up with your coursework? Do you want to not only excel in your nursing assignment help but also use them as a stepping stone for your growth as a future healthcare professional? Look no further; Nursing Assignment Help can be your guide to success. In this forum, we'll explore how to maximize the benefits of nursing assignment help services to foster your growth in the field of nursing.

1. Master the Basics: Before delving into nursing assignments, ensure you have a strong grasp of fundamental nursing concepts. Take the time to study your textbooks, attend lectures, and seek additional resources if needed. A solid foundation will help you approach assignments with confidence.

2. Seek Help Early: Don't wait until you're overwhelmed with assignments to seek assistance. If you're struggling to understand a particular topic, reach out to your instructors or classmates. Nursing assignment help services can also provide clarification on challenging concepts.

3. Time Management: Effective time management is essential when it comes to nursing assignments. Develop a study schedule that allocates dedicated time slots for assignments and revision. Adhering to this schedule will reduce stress and help you achieve a deeper understanding of nursing topics.

4. Utilize Assignment Help Services: Nursing assignment help services offer expert guidance, sample solutions, and templates that can streamline your assignment process. These resources provide clarity and demonstrate the correct approach to complex nursing scenarios.

5. Learn from Examples: Don't just submit assignment solutions blindly; use them as educational tools. Analyze the provided answers, understand the methodologies applied, and compare them to your work. This approach helps you absorb critical nursing concepts and refine your problem-solving skills.

6. Practice Extensively: Nursing, like any profession, benefits from practice. Challenge yourself with additional practice questions and scenarios beyond your assignments. The more you practice, the more proficient you become.

7. Collaborate with Peers: Collaborative learning can enhance your understanding of nursing topics. Engage in discussions with classmates, share insights, and work together on assignments when possible. Collaboration can help identify gaps in your knowledge and provide diverse perspectives.

8. Stay Informed: Nursing is an evolving field. Stay up-to-date with the latest healthcare trends, research, and best practices. Incorporate this knowledge into your assignments to showcase your awareness of current healthcare standards.

9. Seek Constructive Feedback: Don't shy away from seeking feedback on your assignments from professors, peers, or nursing assignment help providers. Constructive feedback guides you towards areas where you can improve and grow as a nursing student.

10. Persevere: Nursing studies can be challenging, but persistence is key to growth. Embrace challenges as opportunities to learn and develop. Whenever you face difficulties, don't hesitate to ask for support and guidance.

In conclusion, Nursing Assignment Help services are invaluable aids for nursing students, but they should be viewed as tools for personal and professional growth rather than shortcuts. By combining the support of these services with a strong foundation in nursing fundamentals, effective time management, and a commitment to learning and improvement, you can not only excel in your assignments but also grow into a competent and compassionate healthcare professional. Remember, it's not just about completing assignments; it's about cultivating the knowledge and skills necessary for a successful nursing career. Your growth as a nursing student will ultimately benefit both you and the patients you serve in the future.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 2, Total: 2 )