Profile Picture

Octagon

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1137455283690541067/1146437345319596102/Group_1_16.png

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : Becomming clean and addresing the things ive done

yeah u also stole my ui straight down to the code I wrote and the exact project that I created and changed it a bit and posted it here even though I only said you could inspire not clearly skid, and you claim to be some great coder but you can't even make a Monaco without tabs without skidding, scum bag 

Replied to thread : Archimedes (Discord account mass generator)

might force myself to waste 5 minutes of my day making an email verification thingy

Replied to thread : The roblox executor has officially been... PATCHED.

what the person below me said, but divided

Created a new thread : The second clue

The person to find out who I happen to be from these clues will be given free nitro and 100k robux 

How many letters are in IF + 0 + How many letters are in I + 1 = What 4 letter number + E?

Commented to thread : THE new era of your garbage forum

your foolish to think i made it easy to even understand, and only morse code.

Commented to thread : THE new era of your garbage forum

im assuming you are yet to figure out the clue

Created a new thread : THE new era of your garbage forum

There are spys on this forum and something big is coming, we are watching as always and will always win. There is no stopping us, we have always won and you have never been able to stop us. I could be 3mi (however he kinda got poofed by discord and just quit, we were friends so i know ofccc) I could be IshanJit, I could be Wonderx86: who I am is something you must find out by yourself, but I'll gladly provide you a clue: .-. ...- ----. ..-. -..- .---- ----. ..-. -..- .---- ----. ..-. -..- .---- ----. ..-. -..- .---- ----. ..-. -..- .---- ----. ..-. -..- .---- ----. ..-. ... .-- -...- -...- + --- -.-. - .- -. .

Welcome to a new era of wearedevs :)

Replied to thread : the literal peak.

propaganda

Replied to thread : My NVIDIA Graphics Card Does Not Detected

second bro threw in the 'this useful guide' he revealed his true identity as a goddamn bot

Replied to thread : Atlantis Official

w /charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsa

Replied to thread : Isotretinoin capsules

I love drugs - don't you?

Replied to thread : Smooth Drag [WinForms]

this is the exact result of my old laptop trying to drag windows

Replied to thread : plss help me

no go away

charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs