Categories > Coding > C# >

[Showcase] Efficient ScriptBlox Implementation

Zayn

.zayn0 (Previously B00M)

vip

Threads: 16

Posted

So, I have been working on an exploit recently with a group of friends. I haven't mentioned much about it, but recently I have been working to make one of the best ScriptBlox implementions to add to it. As most of you guys know, adding something like this is a huge waste of resources and will take alot of responsiveness from your applications. (*cough memory, and CPU*)

I also tried to make this insanely fast, if you don't think this is fast then look at other exploits that are using the SB API, trust me you will be disappointed

So I need you guys to rate this, keep in mind I am still updating this and working on it. I have not worked much on styling but, mostly C#

If anyone wants to know how it works I would be happy to help, and give you some information

Discord:
.zayn0 or Zayn#4479

Video:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1097948107741876355/1127317659780907120/ScriptBloxShowcase.mp4

#Road to 15 Rep

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1081737726048608379/1088936664941989979/WRDBanner3.png

PC Specs: RTX 4080 OC (16GB), 32 GB 3200MHz, i7-11700k

Threads: 20

Replied

Bustdown Rollie, avalanche

Yeah, my old b*tch average

This my first time rappin' and

I might go retarded, sh*t

Bentley coupe, I'm dashin' it

Stand on my money, I'm tall as sh*t

Told 'em, "Don't you doubt the kid"

Bustdown Rollie, avalanche

Yeah, my old b*tch average

This my first time rappin' it

I might go retarded, sh*t

Bentley coupe, I'm dashin' it

Stand on my money, I'm tall as sh*t

Told you, "Don't you doubt the kid"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1146449877660872785/image.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1098921594249814066/1112144294007029932/WRDBanner_Alawapr_1.png

Zelda

Violet

Threads: 5

Replied

Vouchhhh! 

Chars

cool

Threads: 95

Replied

I'll Take This As A Challenge Since I Myself Got Comets 10x Faster With Lower Memory Usage.

Comments

Zayn 9 Reputation

Commented

thanks for feedback, I will now try to beat you >:)

N4ri 46 Reputation

Commented

yeah and then i had to scrap comet 5 :sadge:

Threads: 41

Replied

Get rid of the search button

Comments

Zayn 9 Reputation

Commented

I know right now its just for testing, thanks though

Akula 37 Reputation

Commented

What's wrong with having a search button??

ItsNitro 4 Reputation

Commented

@Akula Its just more convenient to have it just search after seeing that the textbox in the searchbar has changed just scroll down a little to my other relpy and you will see what I mean

Akula 37 Reputation

Commented

@ItsNitro that's precisely the issue, it is convenient yet it's more so convenient to have a search button. having it search on textchanged using a dispatcher or whatever is literally what leads to some of these performance issues. better just have a search button, maybe 3 top results WHILE searching in a dropdown, and then also searching using enter in keyboard..

ItsNitro 4 Reputation

Commented

@Akula well yeah if your a sped and just plug the search function straight into the textbox changed function but you can just add a dely in so it must wait a little bit after the textbox changes and if it changes again within the time limit it will cancel the search so its not searching after every actual text change I just use something like this 

public ScriptHub()
        {
            InitializeComponent();
            _searchTimer = new DispatcherTimer();
            _searchTimer.Interval = TimeSpan.FromMilliseconds(250);
            _searchTimer.Tick += OnSearchTimerTickAsync;
            LoadScripts();

}

On Initialize^^^

private void SearchBox_TextChanged(object sender, TextChangedEventArgs e)
        {
            _searchTimer.Stop();
            _searchTimer.Start();
        }
private void OnSearchTimerTickAsync(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            _searchTimer.Stop();
            Search();
        }

On textbox change of the search bar giving a 250 milisecond dely after search^^^^

nltr | Xaml & C# Developer Former Fluxus Administrator
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
💜 Developer of Kronos ðŸ’œ

Senior Dev of Orbit

Discord

Kxhu

C# & Lua enjoyer

Threads: 21

Replied

You're doing great work.
I've really been struggling trying to find out how these are made.

Comments

Zayn 9 Reputation

Commented

Thank you, your work is good too!

Akula 37 Reputation

Commented

heya, it seems like you're really focused on WinForms, and that can make it harder to achieve what you're trying to do. The reason is that you want to dynamically load scripts based on content retrieved from HttpClient or online from the ScriptBlox site. In WinForms, this can be done since it's handled in C#. However, the challenge lies in visually representing this data. You'll need a style for ContentControl, Grid, and other elements, so you can use data binding or simply feed text, images, etc., into a UserControl using X style. Or apply style to dynamically generated grid and load that in. So you can then load it into a WrapPanel (user can then see all the scripts). But doing all this in WinForms isn't as easy because it has more limitations and is inflexible when designing things, for databinding, and other such functionalities. Hope this clears things up for you.

Kxhu 11 Reputation

Commented

@Akula yeah, I've actually been experimenting with wpf for 3 days now, and I gotta say it's great.
Thanks for explaining, in WinForms maybe I could find a workaround, but I think I'm actually going to switch to wpf.

________

I've actually used wpf months ago, and even made a whole ui, but i disliked how hard things were to do.
Anyway, now, I actually quite enjoy making styles.

Thx for reps everyone: https://forum.wearedevs.net/profile/reputation?uid=90498

Threads: 41

Replied

how fast though because im getting on average .1 to .4 sec for a full page more on the lower end closer to .1 of it on most searches

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1075211911739740290/1129335830025076757/devenv_o4Py5s2zHr.mp4

nltr | Xaml & C# Developer Former Fluxus Administrator
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
💜 Developer of Kronos ðŸ’œ

Senior Dev of Orbit

Discord

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )