Profile Picture

Zayn (.zayn0 (Previously B00M))

#Road to 15 Rep

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1081737726048608379/1088936664941989979/WRDBanner3.png

PC Specs: RTX 4080 OC (16GB), 32 GB 3200MHz, i7-11700k

Bio

Learning C++ and C#. UI designer, and Full Stack developer

Badges

badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Commented to thread : bruh why synapse

You're late bro

Replied to thread : Rate my Winforms UI

that loading animation is way too long, i don't think anyone is gonna get used to waiting through that, I would shorten it or make it faster, other than I think the UI is decent enough

Replied to thread : [CW] NickyTV [] Ban Evading [] Predatory Activities [] Scamming [] Faking Death

💀💀💀💀💀💀 I have no clue who anyone here is anymore, everyone I used to know left

Commented to thread : bruh why synapse

You're late bro

Replied to thread : My Next Steps.

Sad to see you go (but expected), I haven't been active much myself either and have slowly drifted away from this community, it's happening to all of us, and I think exploiting isn't gonna be the same as it ever was. This looks like the end.

Commented to thread : changing the app it injects into

Not these mfers 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

all you do is get an injector and inject the actual DLL into another app lmao the API is just a wrapper

Commented to thread : Rate my Winforms UI

oh yeah? what languages then

Commented to thread : [RELEASE] An Extremely Simple Password Generator

well acktually she's a girl not a dude 🤬 

Commented to thread : [RELEASE] An Extremely Simple Password Generator

a remarkable piece of clothing worn on the upper body with a bomb or bombs attached to it, used to cause an explosion that will kill the person wearing it as well as others:

They foiled an attack by a terrorist wearing a suicide vest.

Replied to thread : [RELEASE] An Extremely Simple Password Generator

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 

Content length must be 10-5000 chars

Replied to thread : Primes Calculation Optimization || C# Only!

I already did this challenge last time ishan was on here and was some fast a** score

Replied to thread : Is buying this SSD a good investment?

I have an SSD, and I think they are worth it.

First to say, that SSD's are way faster, and better for future proofing, as HDs are now outdated. You will notice a huge difference when booting off an SSD to windows, it will only take like 5 seconds, versus an HD which will take way longer. Not only in windows but also games, and applications.

I would recommend getting one

If you want a faster SSD though, I would get an M.2 Drive, a pretty good one are the samsung ones, and they go for around 50-100 dollars, depending on the model

Replied to thread : ill quit bro

I don't even recall you being active, except seeing a couple of threads saying to download Windows 10 if you had Windows 7 to play Roblox.