Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

24 hour reset key system

Threads: 3

Posted

does anybody know how to make a key system that resets every 24 hours and isn't the same for everyone,kinda like the fluxus one but for a hub

Also if anyone is willing to make it comment how much u would like for it.

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 79

Replied

ok look man you finna get scammed bruh this stuff ain't hard to make

work.ink basically does all the work for you go read their documentation about like keys

Comments

Aetheron 5 Reputation

Commented

Where can I find their documentation

oooooooooo 0 Reputation

Commented

Where could i find the docs ?

I tried searching on Google but i can't find it

TERIHAX 32 Reputation

Commented

@SeizureSalad dont tell them

SeizureSalad 40 Reputation

Commented

@oooooooooo @Aetheron

https://dashboard.work.ink/developer

sorry teri

Alternate 40 Reputation

Commented

Work.ink has lower rates than services like Linkvertise though, and without additional configuration if I remember correctly you can only use one checkpoint.

If you have the knowledge and availability just create a custom one rather than using something like work.ink.

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1138948596679589898/sig.png

xSwers

Hanki

Threads: 2

Replied

1- You need a domain

2- You need a host

3- Some php and MySql experience

First you have to own a domain and a host. Second you should create tables in your Mysql for database. After write a code that generates a key and addes key into database. After add this line to your code:  $Connection->query("DELETE FROM yourdatabasename WHERE yourdatabasetimevalue <= DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 1 DAY)");

it will remove keys which is generated 1 day ago.

Note: Btw i dont recommend you using static key systems, like return "Whitelisted" its easy to be hooked.

Lol i already made one, so...

Comments

ddwdwd 0 Reputation

Commented

are you selling it?

and if you are for how much

Alternate 40 Reputation

Commented

You don't always need a domain or host. That's only for when in production. Speaking of which, usually (depending on language and framework) you'll need a VPS rather than a standard hosting provider. That's all assuming you're in production though.

For development, all you need is localhost.

Also why tf are you using php when there are so many other better options

Owner Of Hawk HUB

Threads: 66

Replied

express js, db of your choice and some "basic" node js code is all you need.

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Replied

You need:

1. A backend language/framework (NodeJS, Flask, PHP, etc)

2. A database (MySQL, MongoDB, etc)

3. A computer (You don't need a domain until production, localhost exists)

4. FRNOTEND knowledge

Once you have gathered all the ingredients, learn to code and ez

I am not giving key systems away anymore but if you want more help DM me

Alternate#0690

Comments

xSwers 0 Reputation

Commented

He said he wants to make a key system for their hub. You need domain and host for a hub key system. How do you think localhost will work on others? No. If you use localhost, it will just work on you not on others.

Alternate 40 Reputation

Commented

@xSwers What you're referring to is a production environment, I explicitly stated within my reply that you don't need a domain UNTIL production, but during the development and testing phases localhost is fine. Your initial reply suggested that in order to create the key system, you need a domain and host which is not true. You need those for HOSTING, not CREATING. It seems you're under the impression that I had said you can use localhost for production, which is not true. The OP asked how to make a key system, not how to host a key system, and for that a domain is unnecessary.

Now, with all that being said, yes, at some point assuming development is successful, you will need a domain and a host for production. OP doesn't seem to be at that point yet though.

Your comment is uneducated and I suggest you read the entire thing proficiently before making a comment next time.

xSwers 0 Reputation

Commented

@Alternate ups my bad. Youre right. I thought he wanted to make a public key system.

we are dead

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Replied

You can go ahead and take a look at a open source project I made a while back, https://github.com/PixeIPenguin/Roblox-Username-Generator

It isn't exactly what you are looking for but same concept. To do a 24 hr key system, you will need to make checks such as stated above by xSwers. You also should probably make the Luau script more secure, I just implemented basic security protocols on it. I do not know if this is still outdated, but worth a shot to look at!

Good luck, oooooooooo.

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

SkieHackerYT

Panda Development Team

vip

Threads: 88

Replied

Hi, We can host key system for your Hub Just contact us (ItzSkieHackerYT#0915) or (https://discord.gg/N3sBHahY9D) and ping us lol

```

[+] Linkvertise / Work.ink / ShrinkEarn / ClicksEarn as your choosing revenue

[+] Checkpoint 

[+] HWID-based Key System ( Support Mobile Too )

[+] You can set ur key system from 1 Hour up to 99 Hours!

[+] With DashBoard

```

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/996322272547704845/1016492646820233246/standard.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1074291934501290087/1085354909609754775/PelicanDevelopment.gif

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )