Categories > Coding > Lua >

[RELEASE] ChatRBX

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Posted

Hello everyone,

We are excited to introduce ChatRBX - the integration of ChatGPT inside of Roblox.

You may be wondering, "What is ChatRBX?"

ChatRBX allows users to interact with ChatGPT directly within the Roblox platform. To accomplish this, we connect to an API with a prompt, and the API responds with the ChatGPT response, which is then printed out to the developer console within Roblox.

We would like to extend our thanks to @Cyros for the client-side implementation using Roblox Lua, @Murz for the server-side implementation using PHP, and @atariXD for revising the client-sided script.

We are excited to introduce this evolutionary technology (not really evolutionary) and invite you to try it out (https://github.com/PixeIPenguin/ChatRBX).

Thank you for your interest in ChatRBX. We look forward to your feedback and suggestions.

Best regards,

PixelPenguin.

(Revised by ChatGPT!)

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

Akula

Pv.Akula

vip

Threads: 14

Replied

errr nice im sure others have thought of this as well so the key question.. do you have the money to maintain this? how will you keep it free?

Murz

PixelPenguin

Replied

@Akula,

As @atariXD has stated, we use the ChatGPT API. We have just ended up wrapping it in our own wrapper kind of on our webserver using PHP.

For the website, yes we can afford it. We are using 000webhost (https://000webhost.com) which is completely free, it may not have the best uptime though.

Therefore, we do not need monetisation at all to upkeep our website. We are glad you like the project as well!

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

Akula

Pv.Akula

vip

Threads: 14

Replied

@Murz, No you misunderstand. Using the ChatGPT API is free to an extent. After that you will be charged per token, and if you have many users, it can easily cost you thousands. Otherwise using the API is simply a cheatcode for unlimited requests and abuse of the system lol. Please check the documentation more carefully, i'm sorry for being the one to relay this info.. but good luck in any case

Documentation here:

https://platform.openai.com/docs/introduction/key-concepts

"

Our models understand and process text by breaking it down into tokens. Tokens can be words or just chunks of characters. For example, the word “hamburger” gets broken up into the tokens “ham”, “bur” and “ger”, while a short and common word like “pear” is a single token. Many tokens start with a whitespace, for example “ hello” and “ bye”.

The number of tokens processed in a given API request depends on the length of both your inputs and outputs. As a rough rule of thumb, 1 token is approximately 4 characters or 0.75 words for English text. One limitation to keep in mind is that your text prompt and generated completion combined must be no more than the model's maximum context length (for most models this is 2048 tokens, or about 1500 words). Check out our tokenizer tool to learn more about how text translates to tokens."

"

Ada 
Fastest
$0.0004  / 1K tokens
Babbage 
$0.0005  / 1K tokens
Curie 
$0.0020  / 1K tokens
Davinci 
Most powerful
$0.0200  / 1K tokens" "Prices are per 1,000 tokens. You can think of tokens as pieces of words, where 1,000 tokens is about 750 words. This paragraph is 35 tokens."

Given this, 10000 users per week (you'd probably get way more given the prospects of this), given each generates around 5000 words (many will generate way way way more), and assuming they use Davanci, would be $0.0200 per 750 words. There would be a requirement of 50000000 tokens per week, which would cost you exactly $1000 (per week). 

For now, yeah it's alright, but if you're looking to expand, big no unless you find a way to monetize off of this. gl

Murz

PixelPenguin

Replied

@Akula,

Interesting... I read the documentation and also looked for fees, I could not find such information. However, I will read it and disable the API wrapper for now. Thanks for bringing this to my notice, I shall look into it and respond as quickly as I can.

Added

Yes, so you are right. However, we only have it set to the free trial for 3 months. Luckily, I set up a simple fee limitation that will not go over our free trial. Thanks for the reply, saved us a tad bit of money!

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

@RealNickk, i'd be able to implement this In a few mins

Added

Changelog:

[+]: Added a enable toggle

[+]: Added a toggle for Print (F9) or Chat

[-]: Removed herobrine

Added

@RealNickk, done i think

We Hate VOID

Threads: 198

Replied

Seems interesting. Glad someone still uses PHP for exploit-related stuff!

Random quote here...

heckerdude

heckerdude

Threads: 16

Replied

You want to add ChatGPT? They have an API but I am pretty sure it is paid.

If you are adding this into roblox, it won't work. Not to mention, ChatGPT can also answer about s***** related topics.

Or, Are you creating a lua script for roblox executors?

hecker dude ngl i hecked 5 ips in 1 second also luaU_loadbiglongjuicythingy(rL);

Murz

PixelPenguin

Replied

@heckerdude,

it is paid with free credit at the very start. If you want to look on our github repo this may answer more of your questions! I am a bit confused on what you mean, however, it was a script that integrated the use of ChatGPT into Roblox via their API.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )