Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

What is/was your school lunch like?

KenQuake

#Nihon4Life

vip

Threads: 6

Posted

Over the entirety of my school career the food has been terrible, almost comparable to prison food terrible. The food is steamed 98% of the time, they aren't allowed using salt, pepper, or any spices. And anytime they have pasta it's always cold and wet. I heard that other places in the world have exceptional food though, some even having personal chefs. So out of curiosity alone, what is/was your school food like?

Corn is not a great source of nutrients 

Cuby

Student loans

vip

Threads: 5

Replied

you guys get lunch?

Join the Front-Page Club!

KenQuake

#Nihon4Life

vip

Replied

@Cuby Yes, when I was in grade school we used to pay 2$ for a lunch and it was decent but Michele Obama made school lunch free for everyone in poor areas like the one I live in and now it's gross

blueless

Failed to fetch.

vip

Threads: 41

Replied

@Cuby You get lunch?

Failed to fetch.

Threads: 89

Replied

my old school used to have a cafeteria

now not

i only ate some sandwich i just remember it being very good

good enough i ordered it everyday

Hello there

#StayHome

blueless

Failed to fetch.

vip

Threads: 41

Replied

@boyke Lol, in my school we used to have a really but REALLY broken vending machine, literally the pieces of the machine got used on sum science classes.

Failed to fetch.

Threads: 23

Replied

dog food. last year i basically eat everyones food. one time i had like 5 bowles of chill and no i didnt explode my pants

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066053366758780978/1078052772567597127/image.png

Cuby

Student loans

vip

Threads: 5

Replied

When I was at school the best I had was a tiny small cafeteria selling junk food like chips and Doritos 

Join the Front-Page Club!

Threads: 198

Replied

I don't and probably wont have lunch. But I bet it's also gonna be garbage. 

Random quote here...

KenQuake

#Nihon4Life

vip

Replied

@boyke We have many vending machines, most of which are constantly sold out. The ones that aren't usually steal ur money tho, the other day I tried buying a root beer and it stole my 1.25$

Added

@LONG There is a select few foods I like but they don't serve the same stuff everyday it's always something different, except pizza, pizza is everyday but it's some weird knock off companies that tastes like wet garbage.

Added

@Jebxnt Chili is good, but if you didn't get any repercussions in your bowels it must not have been that good.

Added

@Cuby We have a cart that sells little snacks like small bags of chips for a dollar, fruit snacks for 50 cents, graham crackers, etc.

Added

@VoidableMethod I was under the impression every school had lunch, but I suppose it makes sense that some might not, the hours aren't the same everywhere, and wealth isn't the same.

Threads: 54

Replied

I skip lunch at school due to a habit I learnt while having braces. Never fully got out of that habit, when I'm home I do eat lunch do.

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 2, Total: 2 )