Badges

badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : when did u start coding

I started with khan academy's JavaScript course when I was in 6th grade, however long ago that was 

Replied to thread : Giving away WRD Premium :)

@atari Imagine needing premium to +2 / -2 😎

Replied to thread : What do you guys think of Roblox (Without Exploiting)

Well, Roblox isn't a game per say, it's a game engine, one thats only evolving with time. It may seem like it's dying but really it just keeps growing. Roblox is actually capable of producing really good games it's just a matter of when we will get people who are willing to put the time and effort into doing so. Currently as far as I'm aware there's really nothing in it for most devs other than fake across the website. But most people who play there games aren't even going to take the time to see who made it so even that is a little iffy. Just as a computer is only as smart as the person using it, and a program as smart as the person coding it. Roblox is only as good as the people who play it. It depends solely on its users to keep it alive, and that's going to be its downfall 

Replied to thread : [NEW] Glorious - an upcoming exploit

Sounds like it will be glorious but Nihon > all other exploits. Sorry, not sorry.

Replied to thread : why do i get hurtful comments on everything

In this society everything is based on trends, clothing, likes, favorite items. literally everything, humor is no exception. Jokes can and will be deemed unfunny if they don't fit in to current trends. For example, dad jokes are unfunny and not at all cool because it's trendy to dislike them. Because of this, out of fear for their reputation 90% of the time they will bash and shun you for even thinking about saying one. This is the very sad truth of today. You can't be yourself most of the time because if you do people will dislike you for not conforming. If you like something someone else doesn't you'll be seen as "trying to be different" which people aren't too fond of

Replied to thread : Who is the best person on wrd in ur books?

Cuby and Funtimes are my favorite people on the forums. 

Replied to thread : False "Working" Nihon

@86959This is a reoccurring thing, I rarely ever see the "pending fixes" label on anything other than JJ

Replied to thread : Art Section

Well, as scary as this person is, I do agree it might not be a terrible thing to have an area for this stuff, I don't know about general art but I think that 3D modeling, Sprite design, Ui design, and other related topics are a pretty large part of programming as a lot of programs tend to revolve around design and functionality.

Replied to thread : False "Working" Nihon

Well, Roblox updates every Wednesday, so almost every executor stops working around that time, you can't expect the exploit devs to be able to have a fix as soon as a new update comes out as they can't predict the future. So my solution to you, is to be patient and wait for a fix c:

Replied to thread : Rate this UI

It's really nice and all, but the search bar was killing me, for the love of god please make it so that on interact the instructional text disappears 10/10

Replied to thread : Why do we keep losing good people?

With great rep, comes great responsibility. A responsibility in which only a select amount of people are capable of handling.

Replied to thread : [AC] Roblox's Anti Cheat Part 2

No more noclip

Replied to thread : What is your favourite text editor or IDE?

Visual Studio 😎, no forum tho 

Replied to thread : What games do you guys play?

@61632You do have a pretty massive brain, I believe it

Replied to thread : What games do you guys play?

@Hiroku I used to play cleaning sim like 3 years ago