Categories > Exploiting > WRD Exploit API >

is wearedevs safe?

Threads: 2

Posted

a few days ago i was researching wearedevs and i found a lot of things i will tell a few here:

1. the first thing i searched on google was is wearedevs safe this is what the result was

From the above content, you have known that the WeAreDevs is not safe on your computer. And as for the question 'is WeAreDevs a virus', you also have gotten the answer. It may bring a dangerous exploit and can open the door for malware so as to enter and destroy your system

2. i also searched reddit which gave me almost the same answer here are a few posts i found:

do NOT go to wearedevs 

that is a site with exploits yeah, but i got a contebrew 32 ml virus from it. the site itself isn't safe because most of the things you will download are viruses

KRNL is safe, and free, but a bit more difficult to use. If you're going to download KRNL, do so from the official website, NOT the We Are Devs website. There are some paid exploits as well, but many of them are scams so you have to be really careful.

3. i was also searching youtube the only thing i typed in was wearedevs and it inmediantly showed me results like:

wearedevs exposed

wearedevs virus

i watched some videos of it and the video itself and the comments said almost the same thing "its not safe"  and the people that downloaded it regret it 

now my conclusion is the internet says its not safe but we will never know if it really is not safe

i have no hate towards wearedevs and i used it and still use it this is just some stuff i found on the internet 

so if someone knows about wearedevs can you explain why it is or why it isn't a virus 

again i have NO HATE against it 

Threads: 54

Replied

it's safe, stop believing reddit posts on r/robloxexploiting & r/robloxhackers, they don't know what they're talking about 

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

Reddit is the source of false information

hookfunction

fake wumat

vip

Threads: 20

Replied

its safe, dont belive everything on the internet

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/909012795851407390/927492917394821140/siggy.png

Threads: 198

Replied

That's why you don't like reddit users

Random quote here...

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 79

Replied

bruh what kind of answer did you expect by answering on the wearedevs forum

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1138948596679589898/sig.png

Threads: 39

Replied

Yes WeAreDevs is safe.

r/robloxhackers is the most braindead community on earth.

Threads: 32

Replied

WeAreDevs is the safest place to get roblox cheats

r/robloxhackers is spreading false information

DJgt

Escobar

Threads: 1

Replied

yes totally.......;) it is a virus because none of the news sources know what they are saying, they maybe should've look more into something before puting out false crap

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1015248297906163773/1023178023748513832/giphy.gif

Threads: 9

Replied

I actually wonder why people think WRD is a virus

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Replied

As many have said above me, yes, WeAreDevs are safe. The owner of the site has confirmed this multiple times before, and everything on the exploits page is by creators with a good reputation (except for JJSploit, which is made by WeAreDevs). WeAreDevs doesn't support ANY downloads for viruses.

I just want to say, a lot of videos you find on YouTube are people thinking an exploit is a virus or bitcoin miner because it slows down your PC. This is not true, and an exploit only slows down your PC if you are using an extremely bad or outdated one. And, a lot of articles on websites about the "WeAreDevs Virus" is literally people on blogs trying to find things to write so resorting to writing fake articles about WeAreDevs and it's "virus" without even knowing anything about the site or exploits.

However, if you don't feel comfortable downloading from WeAreDevs (or any other site for that matter) then don't. You did a really good job doing research before downloading, because doing that is a really good step in preventing viruses. Always do research on what your downloading, and check the reputation of the developers or the program itself. You can use sources like VirusTotal to scan programs for viruses (though, due to how exploits work, most exploits will appear as a virus when they are not). And after downloading, if you have a 3rd party antivirus on your PC, try doing a antivirus scan on your PC. However, when downloading exploits, do NOT trust the Google warning telling you the file may be or is malicious, because most of the time it's not. 

WeAreDevs supposedly gets a bad rep from a while back when the site got "hacked" and downloads where filled with viruses. This was apparently due to the lack of security protocols in place on the site (which have been fixed now). I don't know if it's true but if it is, good thing is it won't and can't happen again (not without doing something illegal, that is).

To help you even more, here is a list of exploits that are safe and you can download:

• KRNL (Free, Key System)
  • Syanpse E (Paid, Top Paid Exploit, Lifetime Key)
  • JJSploit (Free, but people think it's a virus when it's not)

There are more but those are the top three. Hope this info helps :)

we are dead

Threads: 15

Replied

yes wearedevs is safe dont lission to r/robloxhackers they say false information

exploit i use: Novaline

scripts i use: anything

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )