Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

What would you do since big war is about to start

tar

CoolNickname

Threads: 15

Replied

i dont think a big war is about start. Putin would simply stop attacking Ukraina and everything will be back to normal

https://imgur.com/a/oOomuUo

Cuby

Student loans

vip

Threads: 5

Replied

any country that goes to war is usually economically exhausted so I think when the war in ukraine is over there will be a bit of silence but this war may or may not be the start of more.

Join the Front-Page Club!

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

well ill prob fight with russia since its part of my blood and most of my ancestor's lived there.

If I had a very genuine awnser then cod in irl lol

We Hate VOID

Threads: 66

Replied

@Akula

world war isnt a  bunch of countries ganging up on 1 country, its a bunch of countries fighting a bunch of countries

blueless

Failed to fetch.

vip

Threads: 41

Replied

ww3 haves low chances of start since almost no country wants to fight with a giant country like russia, also we have to consider the economic problems a war causes, but there's still chances, what would i do is just that, build a nuclear bunker, buy almost all supermarket food and 325225 bottles of water lol.

Failed to fetch.

MilkCat03

MilkCat

Threads: 12

Replied

I'ma just chill in a small bunker, yall have fun fighting off russians.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/984014578948112437/1003406663165952170/73537_1642463278104.png

Threads: 1

Replied

"because I want to experience COD irl"

When you're like, being attacked day in and day out with BM-30s and seeing people dying, you would very quickly not want to do so. It turns out that if you die or get crippled it's permanent. 

Now, for me here, I'm not old enough to be conscripted and congress has not restarted selective service and is unlikely to even if a several front war starts, but in a bit I'll be able to enlist into the United States armed forces. Already planning to go with the Air Force National Guard when I'm able to, so if a theoretical third world war begins at a point where I may enlist, I would before potentially being conscripted as not being able to choose your MOS sucks ass.

"If America killing by drone our nation, they should wait for revenge of our nation."

Ask me about business card design!

WallyRBLX

walle#6265

Threads: 11

Replied

@PatrickBateman It was a joke you greasy internet tryhard

also ww3 is soon to be whether it be now or later, peace can't last long. war has to play eventually.

wakntauwt

Threads: 9

Replied

One word. Games.

novaline ontop

Executors I own: Synapse X, Asshurt/Sirhurt, Scriptware, Novaline

Prev

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )