Soniasinn

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : Why don't exploits use the regular Roblox launcher anymore?

Roblox didn't have any kind of Anticheat before?
So this is a VRChat situation.
Is it that they can't or is it that they didn't yet?

Created a new thread : Why don't exploits use the regular Roblox launcher anymore?

I recently came back and I've notice that most of the exploits on WeAreDevs can now only be used on the Microsoft Store version of the Roblox Launcher. Why is that? Did something happen?

Created a new thread : The exploits the WeAreDevs post safe?

I saw an exploit that said it was keyless (https://wearedevs.net/d/Nihon) I am sketched out to say the least. Are the exploits you guys post verified safe?

Replied to thread : I'm a little paranoid about what Roblox could do with our IP addresses

@Murz
Yeah. I might have over reacted and over thought it a little. Paranoia does that to people.

Replied to thread : I'm a little paranoid about what Roblox could do with our IP addresses

@_realnickk
Hmmmm. Good point. Also, You said if you unplug your router for 5 minutes and plug it back in my IP Address will change. Is that true? I'm going to have to try that

Created a new thread : I'm a little paranoid about what Roblox could do with our IP addresses

It doesn't seem like game Developers could IP ban people, and Roblox doesn't IP ban either. But, they totally can, and this frightens me a bit.

I dont think Roblox realizes how important IP addresses are for users to even use their platform. If Roblox actually put in effort to stop exploiters from using clients, they would have allowed game devs to IP ban players from their servers and Roblox themselves to IP ban users from creating roblox accounts and using Roblox.com.

You might say "Well, they dont. So who cares?" But you're not seeing the bigger picture. The problem is, they totally can, and what if one day, they do decide to take that route. Exploiters would be kind of screwed. Roblox already uses your IP to log all the accounts that were used on it to allow you to recover your account if you forgot the password. So if they were to take this one step further and use our IP's to ban us, we will have a harder time exploiting. Roblox already logs the accounts connected to your IP and/or router, so if Roblox really wanted you off their platform, all they have to do is find out what banned accounts were connected to what router/ISP/IP and banned the other accounts that's connected to the same one. Better safe than sorry.

What if Roblox is logging the accounts that we banned from different Roblox games and realizes, that all of these accounts are coming from the same IP which so happens to have one which hasn't been banned from any server. Roblox might conclude that's your main account and ban it too.

They dont, but they totally can. And we should expect this in the future or be ready for it.

In a way, this is really a smart move. Since players dont want to constantly use VPNs all the time, since they are slower and more of a hassle to use, and in a way, less secure. They would just say "Well, Roblox doesn't IP ban players anyway." And would just ditch the VPNs all together. So Roblox could then log their main and attempt to link it to any other banned accounts and might get your main banned if they decide to.

Replied to thread : I think I found a bug with the Multiple Games exploit

@Darkn
Krnl's discord server recently announced this:
"The reason you are having issues (as I've understood it so far) is that Roblox has launched a beta version to certain users to test it out. Krnl does not support this "beta" version and therefore breaks for those who have it. This may also be why the fix is "temporary" (as Roblox rewrites the files you installed after you relaunched or equal). We are working on a solution to fix this but you'll have to be patient as we find a good way to permanently fix this issue for those who are having it. Meanwhile, use the fix sent in announcements by WhoIsE until we announce a fix for this issue.

TLDR; Roblox has deployed a "beta client" for some users which Krnl isnt supported for, also hence why the fix by WhoIsE is temporary. Wait until we fix this issue."

This is probably why the multiple games exploit isn't working

Replied to thread : Multiple Game Instance Patch?

@Darkn
Are you sure it's just him? Cuz I have this same problem.

@Darkn
Damn. What a shame. Is this problem unique to my computer? Was someone already complained about something like this? Because Ive notice that the sections that says "Undetectable Exploits" Is removed

@Darkn
Actually. I did all of the things you stated. Before I decided to check if krnl had any contact info, I tried everything I could to try and fix the problem. I tried switching accounts. I tried restarting my computer. I tried removing my cookies. I tried deleting and reinstalling roblox. I tried reinstalling krnl. I tried disabling my antivirus. I tried everything before I went to krnl's website and joined their discord server.
Also, I did use krnl's fix. 3 times. First to fix the problem. Second to make sure it wasn't the Multiple Games exploit (it was). And Third to recreate the prompts so I could take screenshots that I added in the post above. The krnl fix is the only thing that fixed the problem with my krnl not being able to inject properly and crashing my Roblox. But it didnt fix the Multiple Games exploit bug.

Created a new thread : I think I found a bug with the Multiple Games exploit

The Multiple Games exploit is software used to run multiple Roblox players, each containing a different account. It stops the Roblox player from closing itself when you decide to switch accounts and play a game while a Roblox player is already running. It works outside of the Roblox program and doesn't require an injector. The program works by being opened before any Roblox player has been loaded, and from there, you can open and play games on however many accounts you like. At least, this is what the exploit was supposed to do.

The exploit no longer works (for me at least) and I've encountered some bugs while trying to use it.

I opened the program and loaded a roblox game. The Roblox player opens with 'Upgrading Roblox'

Which is strange because it's not Wednesday.

After it finishes 'Upgrading', It opens the game and I'm able to play. Which is when I decide to switch accounts on my browser and open a second game (without closing the first player).

After I click play on a game in the second account, the second player starts to load, but something goes wrong.

It prompts a series of messages such as (in order)

Getting the latest Roblox

Please wait..

Closing Roblox

Configuring Roblox

Upgrading Roblox

When it shows the 'Closing Roblox' prompt, the first player shuts down and after Roblox is done 'Upgrading', it opens the second player.

I thought all of this was weird and didnt think too much of it.

Until I decide to use my injector

The injector I use is krnl, and it ran into some problems after trying to inject. After it tries to inject, it does say 'Correct key', but Windows makes a noise and then I see this

This happens only after I used the Multiple Games program.

There is a fix on the krnl discord server that replaces your Roblox Player exe which appears to use a way of downgrading your roblox client, which is how I'm able to reproduce this glitch, so I can take screen shots.

This glitch seems to be widely known because just recently I saw users complaining about it on the server and the Mod's having to redirect them to the Announcement channel that lists how to fix the problem.

But for me, the glitch was caused by using the Multiple Games program.

I dont know why, but it does.

I am not sure if the Multiple Games exploit is made by WeAreDevs. I didnt bother to check. But if it is, I hope WeAreDevs can fix it.

Does anyone in this community know of a fix? Or an alternative? It would really help.

Replied to thread : I'd like a little improvement to WeAreDev's aimbot script

@Murz
Thx. I really hope they do add it. It would be so convenient