Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Multiple Game Instance Patch?

Threads: 1

Posted

So yesterday, I decided to try it out, worked amazingly, no issues!

I went to go check my AFK farming on multiple games today, I was disconnected.

I have tried to login with three different accounts all at once, once again, no help.

I don't know if roblox has patched this now or not, but it kinda sucks and I hope somehow this is fixed shortly or if it's somehow.. Just me?

I have tried to logout of each account, retry, nothing works.

I have also tried to relaunch the application itself, still continues to only open one roblox client at once.

I have tried deleting, redownloading and starting at square one, nothing seems to help fix this.

If this somehow was patched, quite stupid and pointless on roblox's part, will there be an updated version shortly or another way of doing this again sometime?

Also, as I am new to this whole site and the Multiple Game Instance in itself, does it automatically update or do I have to download the newest version each time?

I have also talked to my friend who has informed me on this, the one who brought me here, got me started. He was also having issues with this and it was not working for him either, no matter what he did. 

I have tried a fellow user's MGI here on WeAreDevs, that one along with the original on this site didn't work for me.

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Threads: 67

Replied

I don't use Multiple Roblox, but if I had to guess, it probably isn't patched and probably just you, or making it's a fault with the exploit you are injecting with.

Again, I don't use Multiple Roblox Instances all that much cause I don't have any reason to, but just try using it without injecting or using an exploit, and see how that goes.

Threads: 7

Replied

@Darkn
Are you sure it's just him? Cuz I have this same problem.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )