Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Mooncore, an upcoming script-hub

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Posted

Hello everyone!

Today I am announcing Mooncore, an upcoming script-hub with a free and paid version. We aim at creating quality scripts for many different games, and hope to at some point have 100+ games supported.

Mooncore has been in development for a few days now, so far our main script developer is working on Counter Blox with more games to come, we are also hiring developers if anyone is interested for the following roles:

• Script Developer
  • HTML/CSS Developer

Both development positions offer a small percentage of any income made by Mooncore, however we can't promise anything. If you're interested, please create a support ticket in our Discord server and state that you're applying for whichever position.

Additionally, we are open to script submissions to be added to the script-hub without being a full Mooncore developer. Submitting a script will give you the "Contributor" role in our Discord and either free Premium version of the script hub or > 50% discount on the Premium version. If you're interested in submitting a script, please create a support ticket in our Discord server and state that you're submitting a script.

Our free version of the script-hub will consist of essential features to most games we will support, while our Premium version will have some exclusive games and much more features on every game.

Our Premium version has prices as detailed below:

• $20 Lifetime (we will never take away lifetime)
  • $2 Monthly

These prices are subject to change as we are very early in, but we will NEVER take away lifetime from our users.

All server boosters will also recieve up to 50% discount on our Premium version, Lifetime or Monthly.

Keep in mind, we are NOT released yet and still in heavy development.

Join our Discord here:

https://discord.gg/xSPhGjbDT6

Thank you for reading!

we are dead

OyAdonis

Owner of Xenon [BETA]

vip

Threads: 26

Replied

imo i would put this in roblox or lua but yea

professional exploiter

Threads: 41

Replied

Sir I think you have found yourself posting this in the wrong category

nltr | Xaml & C# Developer Former Fluxus Administrator
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
💜 Developer of Kronos ðŸ’œ

Senior Dev of Orbit

Discord

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Replied

@Oya

Alright, done

we are dead

offlife

life off

Threads: 1

Replied

cool idea, looking forward to it!

Offlife

RealRealNik

type !larry in chat ;)

vip

Threads: 23

Replied

Vouch I heared the Manager is cool...

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1067168861343989910/1099371568062267503/WRDBanner_RealRealNikkk.png

Siggy made by B00M :D

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Replied

@Nikkk

Yeah I wonder who it is 🤔

we are dead

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Threads: 39

Replied

"Both development positions offer a small percentage of any income made by Mooncore, however we can't promise anything." 

talk about a huge red flag, either incompetent devs will be interested or nobody in general. If you have nothing to offer then finding anyone of decent intellect is likely not to happen. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/995469995742068832/1073019970012848228/Untitled39_20220604185345.png

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )