Categories > Coding > C++ >

[QUESTION] WHAT IS THE NEW ANTI CHEAT?

heckerdude

heckerdude

Threads: 16

Posted

Dont really know if it's true or just a hoax, but exploits have gotten patched? I tried my custom bytecode compiler and it worked fine. Anyone can explain? I have not reversed roblox in a second cant really find the difference.

hecker dude ngl i hecked 5 ips in 1 second also luaU_loadbiglongjuicythingy(rL);

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Replied

Is it an LBI? If so, I don't know if it is true, though I heard LBI's actually didn't get patched (I forget the actual reasoning behind it, I don't know enough.)

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

heckerdude

heckerdude

Threads: 16

Replied

LBI's are lua bytecode interperters like FiOne, I used to make them when deadlocust, or Immune had released them. It gave me a sense of how to learn interperation. It is now 100% useless, and probably need to dump bytecode which you cant really find anywhere these days.

LBI's were technically a script you had to convert into bytecode which the VM had to run. The only stupid thing is, if you have a VM and a compiler, just make a compiler method! Lot of people didnt see this until the late 2022's.

hecker dude ngl i hecked 5 ips in 1 second also luaU_loadbiglongjuicythingy(rL);

Threads: 8

Replied

no new AC has been deployed as of right now.

if you're talking about byfron, it will do the following:

• Deploy a packer, control flow stuff as well
  • Move to 64-bit (most likely)
  • Guarded pages (ur RWX become DTC)
  • Import protection (hiding imports and ensuring they're the desired import

that = just some to name a few.

there has been a slight change to the 2nd process (that I'm aware of) which adds another detection vector.

you can use something like RACL2 to see YARA rules for your module (might not show new det vec)

rlly u need to do sum more rev of 2nd proc dump

veh_handler and seh_handler disliker

<p>enis</p>

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

@Verbum, im pretty sure roblox is now x64?

We Hate VOID

Threads: 8

Replied

@Cyros,

nope. still x86

they'd have rel byfron if so, I doubt they're going to port to x64 as the errmsg leak was just a joke.

veh_handler and seh_handler disliker

<p>enis</p>

Threads: 0

Replied

They're not necessarily patched but detected by Roblox ac (located in the second process I believe).

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/706429709734510622/1138184558462902424/BEST_CLIP_EVER.gif?width=660&height=371

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )