Categories > Etc > Disputes >

Apology for recent actions on discord (for immune)

Threads: 0

Posted

Dear Immunelion308,

I am writing to express my sincerest apologies for the way I treated your sister. My behavior was completely unacceptable, and I realize now that my words and actions were disrespectful, inappropriate and implied a sxual nature. I understand that my behavior has caused harm, and I am deeply sorry for any pain or discomfort my actions may have caused.

I want to take this opportunity to apologize for my actions and to express my regret for any hurt or pain that I may have caused to your sister. Furthermore, I want to assure you that my behavior in no way reflects my true character, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I understand that my behavior was completely unacceptable, and it will not be repeated.

I want to assure you that I understand the gravity of my actions and the hurt and betrayal my words and actions may have caused. Furthermore, I understand that my behavior not only affected your sister, but also you as her brother and the entire family. And for that, I am truly sorry. I also understand that my behavior may have affected the trust you have in me, and I want to take this opportunity to earn back that trust by taking full responsibility for my actions and showing that I am committed to making things right.

I assure you that I will make every effort to ensure that this type of behavior will never happen again. Furthermore, I will be more mindful and respectful in my interactions with others, particularly women, in the future. I understand that my words and actions can have a serious impact on people, and I want to take full responsibility for my behavior and will make sure that this does not happen again.

I will be willing to do whatever it takes to make amends for my actions and to regain your trust, including seeking professional help or counseling to address any underlying issues that may have contributed to my behavior.

Not only that, but I know that apologies can only go so far, but I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I understand that my behavior has caused harm, and I am truly sorry. I would like to extend my apologies to your sister as well, and I hope that she can find the forgiveness in her heart as well. Likewise, I understand that the healing process will take time, and I am willing to be patient and respectful of that process.

I assure you that I understand the seriousness of this situation, and I will be more conscious of my actions and words in the future. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and that we can move forward from this.

Sincerely,

Ishanjit Chandra Mitter

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

vouch lul

also ballistic winning

We Hate VOID

Threads: 84

Replied

I saw the images and those were truly messed up things said. Especially to someone sister. And what truly got me angry was 3MI. Like 3MI if you do see this grow up your a literal 2 year old in a Roblox comm.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1013939973671624917/1027279180192292944/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010670716062007347/1108945330847883274/image.png

Replied

@65541I Agree the things i said were unacceptable and will never happen again however Emiray did go out of his way to dox his sister

RealRealNik

type !larry in chat ;)

vip

Threads: 23

Replied

wha happened

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1067168861343989910/1099371568062267503/WRDBanner_RealRealNikkk.png

Siggy made by B00M :D

RiceUsesArchBtw

rice cracker

vip

Threads: 19

Replied

@75975 how many times have you apologized

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1023423265160560745/1132948683747500092/Frame_12x.png

Replied

@RiceUsesArchBtw
this is the second/third time

Threads: 198

Replied

Can someone explain to me what happened because I'm living under a rock

Random quote here...

Replied

good job apologizing

Users viewing this thread: