Categories > Coding > C# >

[Pre Release] Voyager - A new ROBLOX exploit.

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Threads: 27

Replied

and when you say there is plenty of multi api asssploits, thats a bad thing. maybe be original

#ROAD TO -69 REP

DracoFAAD

LionedDragon/Skidder

Threads: 6

Replied

Give source so i can "learn" from it

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/974368060796440668/1091644029927686184/Siggy.png
Facts about me:
I skid :DD :D

Threads: 4

Replied

not boring but sounds like you do not know what you are doing. don't blame me though, my mind decided that after reading ur thing. alot of words used incorrectly and basically seems like ur young too

Threads: 1

Replied

Hello, @stupidddd. We are going to work on a custom api in the future, currently we are going to be using the WeAreDevs api, and Oxygen U api. Sorry about writing a paragraph on replies, I just type fast, so I type alot on accident too lol. Yes, it does kind of sound boring right now, but trust us, when we release, you will like it. Although Voyager may not be original when it comes to multiple APIs, we will do everything in our power to be unique. So in total only two apis on release, and three in total when we are done.

Sadly we will have to add a key to save for devs on an API.

Added

@Ren_Shou Sorry about the weird grammer and stuff. We can assure you we know what we are doing (for the most part lol) We were just tryna say and get the point through that we wanted to be community friendly, and hopefully, stand out. 

Sorry for using words incorrectly (i dunno where tho). Also, we edited the original thread, check it out.

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Replied

@Voyager why do u need a custom api for ur exploit if the dll is for ur exploit and nobody else. just get a dll dev and make an injector in any language u want but cpp and csharp best. u dont actually need or want an api u want a dll

#ROAD TO -69 REP

Replied

@stupidddd Alr. We'll do a DLL instead of an API, thanks. Also, in our Discord server (putting link out soon!) we're gonna have a credits tab inside of their stating who helped us or gave us ideas we used, and what they did, your gonna be in there :)

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Replied

@Voyager I can help with the explit, if ur using winforms i can make a Ui just hmu on discord 

#ROAD TO -69 REP

Replied

@stupidddd Alright! It is WinForms, so I'll hit you up. I'm designing one rn but its not the best so I'd love to see what you can do. What's your tag?

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Replied

@Voyager 3M1R4Y#2011, when my nitro runs out, 3M1R4Y#8213

#ROAD TO -69 REP

Replied

@stupidddd Yeah I added you from the Aeon acc, I work on the exploit as well as some of my friends.

Peyton_

Peyton4Mod

vip

Threads: 42

Replied

@RiceUsesArchBtw

I hear alot of complaints about that, and I agree to the extent. But it moreso just has to do with the fact that the supply of roblox exploits is far greater than the demand. We have countless options for free custom exploits aswell. Paid too. Just only few get the attention. 

I dont find it a bad idea in many exploits' case to make a multi-api to start, implement a key system, then use that money toward a dll.

It is actually a really smart way to get started. Though...

Idek what im saying anymore

amomg us

Well Known Fullstack Developer Whom Quit Exploiting

#Peyton4Mod
peytondev on DISCORD

Replied

@Peyton_ What you just said, is exactly what we are going to do for Voyager, we are still gonna be two apis once we have our own. Voyager DLL (not gonna be public prob) and Oxygen. 

Thanks, Voyager Team.

Keshiki

KHR Owner & KRNL Dev

Threads: 0

Replied

Thought it was a new competitive utility, I guess not?

Replied

@Keshiki May I ask what you mean by competitive utility? If you mean, like a competing exploit, yes, we will be one.

Prev Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )