ex-Developer, Well-Known

Badges

badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : My 'Offical' Announcement of My Departure.

IM WORKING ON AN EXPLOIT!!

Commented to thread : Hyperion has been officially bypassed.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Commented to thread : any good uwp dll dev who dont charge like 400$ monthly

exactly, unethical, but functional for free

Replied to thread : any good uwp dll dev who dont charge like 400$ monthly

just use easy exploits if no money

maybe not ethical but it works

Replied to thread : Rate my very cool UI

The Roblox exploit UI is widely praised for its exceptional functionality, versatility, and user-friendliness, making it a powerful tool for Roblox players and developers. One of the key reasons for its popularity is the extensive range of features it offers. From basic commands like noclip and speed hacks to more advanced options for creating custom scripts and executing complex tasks, the exploit UI caters to users of all skill levels and interests.

Moreover, the exploit UI's design is often intuitive and well-organized, making it straightforward for users to navigate through its various functions. Many exploit UIs come with a clean and visually appealing interface, ensuring that users can quickly locate the tools they need and efficiently manage their scripts or settings.

Additionally, a crucial aspect of why the Roblox exploit UI is so highly regarded is its continuous development and updates. Exploit developers often release regular patches to ensure their tools remain functional and undetected by Roblox's security measures. This commitment to improvement enhances the user experience, maintains compatibility with the latest Roblox updates, and minimizes the risk of being banned.

Overall, the Roblox exploit UI stands out as a remarkable platform due to its comprehensive features, user-friendly design, and continuous improvement. It empowers players and developers to explore new possibilities within Roblox, making their gaming experience more enjoyable and creative. However, it's essential to remember that using exploits comes with ethical considerations, and players should adhere to the game's terms of service to maintain a fair and balanced gaming environment for everyone.

(this is not by chat gpt)

Commented to thread : hey nitro! (eggsploit!!0!)!00!)

heheh

ConteTnt WhaTEver

Created a new thread : hey nitro! (eggsploit!!0!)!00!)

https://gyazo.com/ae77272a408b8966e6ba7ada8be29d15

hey nitro i figured we used to be competitors, so... yeah..

(also know is bad anims but i get my point across, i made in about 10 mins so, havent made eggsploit in while)
(no neccsus directly involved)

Created a new thread : Any FREE LOGO designers?

Used to be able to find them all day, not sure anymore, im willing to pay if need be.

Really simple logo design. PM me dizzy

"peytondev"

Replied to thread : Become a developer!

ive made the bold choice to make them a ui for free so i can practice and get used to exploits since i finally came back from the grave again

Commented to thread : Become a developer!

ive made the bold choice to make them a ui for free so i can practice and get used to exploits since i finally came back from the grave again

Replied to thread : Nam3 -> Overview

good thread ig

i needa do wrd news again soon

[(anyway kys aint that bad i say it all the time)(that doesnt make it good but i typically dont mean it and proceed by calling someone a jew :skull_emoji:)]

Replied to thread : WeAreDevs News 4/19/23

cool news loldxdf

Commented to thread : Roblox Exploit Logo (animation needed)

was hoping somebody for free but i can and will pay if nessescary