Categories > Etc > Disputes >

[Account Appeal + Counter CW + Explanation] Wine Official // Nexus42 // Conclusion

Nexus42Dev

Designer / Developer

Threads: 2

Posted

Read first: https://wearedevs.net/forum/t/23746

Continuation

They finish by once again mentioning the source is without hashing, I am honestly dumbfounded at how they came to this conclusion, did they just not read the source? *cough cough source 6 cough*

Anyway this thread is full of images taken out of context and completely false accusations, and crucial parts that seem to be "forgotten" from the thread, such as the hashing of all remotely private information. Therefore wine didn't log any private information at all. Other points that aren't in this thread include the insecurities of the account system. This was definitely true and was extremely concerning to me. I had not known about the ability to log user's ip through this but I don't think such a thing warrents complete deletion of my account imo, especially since I stopped it as soon as possible and no real harm was done. (other than the account system becoming an innapropiate site)

The bootstrapper continued to log semi-private information after the changes to the main exploit, this was also rlly hated on and apparently even if im on another planet I would still somehow need to fix it as soon as possible, even after mentioning these things to users, mentioning it in the eula, and it not even being completley private information! This thread is honestly kind of suspiciously inaccurate, with certain features that would be crucial to the thread and would clearly render this logging completely fine, completley missing, and instead apparently non existent, when they clearly had the whole source to look through and find it.

Conclusion

I hope this thread helps you understand the issues I'm having right now, juggling both Wine's logging and this wearedevs botnet hoax I made up. I hope people can support this thread and understand the logging happened months ago, my recent exploits don't come close to this kind of drama and I now refrain from any type of real logging, or remotely insecure features. The logging situation was a real lesson to me that helped me understand how to properly create a safe exploit. Thank you for reading, and make sure to reply with whether you think the action of deleting my account was fair or not :)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/818565508030922802/920524846583119943/NexusBanner.png

Threads: 10

Replied

I don't care what Nexus says at all, he has multiple alligations of logging and or "bluffing" / "joking" about logging. So just keep him banned.

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

Threads: 39

Replied

not very trustable just keep this bozo banned

Nexus42Dev

Designer / Developer

Replied

@falseopx what do u have against me? you were not on wrd at the time of the drama, I doubt you would know much about it. And just bcz im untrustworthy means my account should be deleted? even tho ive shown clear improvement, and my latest exploits have been doing excellent? I haven't had a single cw in nearly a year, and wine was one of my first ever exploits, which I had barely any experience with at the time. I had taken every action possible to stop anyone with malicious intent infecting the servers. And your claim of malicious programs running in my products has no foundation, completely baseless claims.

Added

@simplydev Who is villictus anyway? How did they get noticed so quickly lol

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/818565508030922802/920524846583119943/NexusBanner.png

Replied

@Nexus42Dev 
"what do u have against me? you were not on wrd at the time of the drama, I doubt you would know much about it. And just bcz im untrustworthy means my account should be deleted? even tho ive shown clear improvement, and my latest exploits have been doing excellent? I haven't had a single cw in nearly a year, and wine was one of my first ever exploits, which I had barely any experience with at the time. I had taken every action possible to stop anyone with malicious intent infecting the servers. And your claim of malicious programs running in my products has no foundation, completely baseless claims."

"you were not on wrd at the time of the drama, I doubt you would know much about it"
ah yes, i am completely unaware of the situation because of my join date. makes sense, makes sense. i totally cant just research for myself but you do you

"And just bcz im untrustworthy means my account should be deleted?"
im pretty sure your other accounts are already banned? where is the backcheck here bro i said keep you banned lool

"And your claim of malicious programs running in my products has no foundation, completely baseless claims."

sorry but this is an extremely hilarious sentence and it took me 5 minutes to wind down after seeing it because all in all the only reason this is happening is because of the "logging" part of it which kind of kills your baseless claim part of it.

tbh why are you getting so pissy over an opinion my g lmfao its not like its gonna help your situation by having a hissy fit over it

(kind of like this thread! /j)

Added

ALSO to answer your question "what do u have against me?" i think this is self explanatory :skull:

Nexus42Dev

Designer / Developer

Replied

@falseopx Logging is not malicious, logging private information is. Wine doesn't do that. If you want to prove that wrong provide evidence. Your opinion affects whether my account gets fixed lol

Threads: 95

Replied

@simplydev Simply Shut You Have No Room To Speak Considering Your Probably One Of The Most Hated People Due To Toxicity, Annoyance You Cause And So Much Else You've Even Begged Me To Remove The Neg Rep You Have Before Like 1k Times

Replied

@Nexus42Dev im gonna be real with you here, if a majority of people aren't going to believe you, don't expect me to believe you either lmfao
why would you get cwed to oblivion if the logging you were doing wasn't malicious??? its highly unlikely someone would blindly ban because of malicious logging without it being literal malicious logging and i dont think the mod team or jon is that dumb when it comes to rolling out punishments

Nexus42Dev

Designer / Developer

Replied

@falseopx Same questions  I have! The CW was about logging excessive information, I am getting my account deleted bcz I bluffed to someone that I was creating a wrd botnet, other than that, that's why my account didn't get any action taken on it other than some neg rep when that cw came out a year ago. Part of the CW was me creating an insecure chat system and the first time I join wrd I token logged someone I've already had consequences for these things and have built my reputation back up over the year. Do you believe I was going to actually create a massive wearedevs botnet with my limited C++ knowledge?

SnowyWaves

Hentai Connoisseur

vip

Replied

Lol

/charsss

simp for immune 

Syraxes_

Web Developer

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

@simplydev

Some call me Vilictus, others call me without brain.

After the CW issue. Not looking for problems in the community. But you continue with the ambition and envy of not being able to destroy me. Stop, and look where you stand.

You destroyed yourself.

Added

And you expect that by releasing the next version of Candy, it will get 60 reputation, I guess?

Added

@simplydev

I do not defend him, but I see that he has tried to change. Well I'm useless for this. 

I am not one to accuse someone because of their past. And I have nothing against him. I'm just trying not to do something wrong.

If he was someone really obnoxious like Wonder, he wouldn't have the old reputation.

I just respect it.

I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing. #I💚Dogs.

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )