Badges

badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : How to protect roblox scripts

@xamel mans really said he doesn't want to pay for luraph why would you suggest him to buy an obfuscator if he said he doesn't want to??

Replied to thread : [RATE THIS UI] Static's New UI In Progress

aint it for me 2/10, there's nothing i see so far that can balance out the sidebar as is (also looks quite similar to alot of ui's i've seen)

Replied to thread : [Release] Nihon V2 | Exploiting In Style 😎

cool release immune is cool

Replied to thread : [Account Appeal + Counter CW + Explanation] Wine Official // Nexus42 // Conclusion

@Nexus42Dev im gonna be real with you here, if a majority of people aren't going to believe you, don't expect me to believe you either lmfao
why would you get cwed to oblivion if the logging you were doing wasn't malicious??? its highly unlikely someone would blindly ban because of malicious logging without it being literal malicious logging and i dont think the mod team or jon is that dumb when it comes to rolling out punishments

Replied to thread : [Account Appeal + Counter CW + Explanation] Wine Official // Nexus42 // Conclusion

ALSO to answer your question "what do u have against me?" i think this is self explanatory :skull:

@Nexus42Dev 
"what do u have against me? you were not on wrd at the time of the drama, I doubt you would know much about it. And just bcz im untrustworthy means my account should be deleted? even tho ive shown clear improvement, and my latest exploits have been doing excellent? I haven't had a single cw in nearly a year, and wine was one of my first ever exploits, which I had barely any experience with at the time. I had taken every action possible to stop anyone with malicious intent infecting the servers. And your claim of malicious programs running in my products has no foundation, completely baseless claims."

"you were not on wrd at the time of the drama, I doubt you would know much about it"
ah yes, i am completely unaware of the situation because of my join date. makes sense, makes sense. i totally cant just research for myself but you do you

"And just bcz im untrustworthy means my account should be deleted?"
im pretty sure your other accounts are already banned? where is the backcheck here bro i said keep you banned lool

"And your claim of malicious programs running in my products has no foundation, completely baseless claims."

sorry but this is an extremely hilarious sentence and it took me 5 minutes to wind down after seeing it because all in all the only reason this is happening is because of the "logging" part of it which kind of kills your baseless claim part of it.

tbh why are you getting so pissy over an opinion my g lmfao its not like its gonna help your situation by having a hissy fit over it

(kind of like this thread! /j)

Replied to thread : [Account Appeal + Counter CW + Explanation] Wine Official // Nexus42 // Part 1

@AbyssCO 
"stop letting your feelings and emotions determine your relationship with someone"
isn't the entire base of a relationship your feelings and emotions towards that person? maybe lay off the mary jane before you post stupid crap like that

Replied to thread : SYNAPSE X SOURCE CODE (THIS TOOK A YEAR TO GET THE SOURCE)

guys look he said he had a popular roblox exploit source code but when you click on the thread its fake and its the same sentence spammed over and over again! wow! what a comedic genius!

Replied to thread : [Account Appeal + Counter CW + Explanation] Wine Official // Nexus42 // Part 1

@Nexus42Dev man shut up logger42 you know damn well that you've done that LOL

Replied to thread : [question] writing an rlua function (post inline)

@_realnickk

oh so i get it ok ok thanks this makes more sense now

Replied to thread : [question] writing an rlua function (post inline)

@_realnickk

yeah i did say taking the function from luau source so i think it should work once i finish everything

but honestly i wasnt sure because really just calling lua_pushlstring(rls, string, length) wasn't going to work in my head

Created a new thread : [question] writing an rlua function (post inline)

hi so im making this dll right and i need to make rlua functions right and i have this crazy idea from someone that might help so yeah here goes:

would taking a function, lets say pushlstring, from luau/vanilla lua source work for this purpose?

im not a c++ dev nor a dll dev of any expertise so i am really clueless and i cannot test as i have no idea how to.
soooo yeah thx

edit: i should mention that i cant test these functions because my dll isn't finished and i have no other way of testing it to my knowledge.

Replied to thread : [free service] signature and thread design services

@0x777_ shoot me a dm and tell me what u want lol

Created a new thread : [free service] signature and thread design services

I haven't done anything gfx related in a while so I've decided to do some of this stuff again to refresh my skills (none at all)

I do signature and thread designs for free and if you don't like it I can redo it. Free of charge and ease of mind.

Some examples of past work I've done:
my own signature
nihon's thread design
immune's signature
cyrup thread design

If you're interested pop me (false#8060) a dm :winky: