Categories > Etc > Disputes >

(COUNTER-CW) kiwixcoke and slapping him with some facts.

iDevastate

wearedevs.net/Oxygen%20U

contentCreator

Threads: 2

Replied

I'm a nobody now? Bro you'd suck me off to get my damn source lmao

Threads: 0

Replied

@iDevastate

why would i want your source? I dont need it, i dont need 0x90's decompiler too, just back off from me.

RODX81

no one

vip

Threads: 9

Replied

@chr1srbx CRY (T_T) the only person who need sun light is you lmfao

Added

@chr1srbx Jokes on u i make more money than most exploits on wrd also just cuz i might get hated on wrd does not mean i will loose money :KEK:, and if u think i give 2 sh!ts about my rep ur wrong i alr told u i am here for the money i litrally dont give a f#ck if any dev is pissed cuz of me no matter how know/famous you are the only person i ever care about is idev so untill he breaks my heart i wont give a sh!t about any other dev.

if i neg rep u dm me so i can remove it. i forgot ur accounts so idfk

Threads: 8

Replied

@chr1srbx

kesh senpai ontop

RODX81

no one

vip

Threads: 9

Replied

@59576 this just proves my point that ur a retarded 13 yr old, and now that you saw that 2 of the ACTUAL most respected devs kicked ur ass and proved to u that ur a sh!t dev and the fact that your DLL is nothing but sh!t ur backing off like a pu##y. Maybe if u were smart you would relaise that ur nothing but a rlly not respect kid.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/885318971044282395/901486074310844416/unknown.png

Added

@59576 this just proves my point that ur a retarded 13 yr old, and now that you saw that 2 of the ACTUAL most respected devs kick ur ass and proved to u that ur a sh!t dev and the fact that your DLL is nothing but sh!t ur backing off like a pu##y. Maybe if u were smart you would realise that ur nothing but a rlly not respect kid.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/885318971044282395/901486074310844416/unknown.png

also ending this convo with you cuz i actually have a life to deal with and just announcing it ( I will take down any of your projects no matter what the cost is even if it means stopping my income) take that as a warning for you and every dev who thinks i give 2 sh@ts about them. again i dont care about my rep tell that to joy.

if i neg rep u dm me so i can remove it. i forgot ur accounts so idfk

Threads: 8

Replied

@RODX81

"again tell that to joy" ok talk to me ab it u think im gonna check wrd forums and care what u said if i -2 repped u? get to bed, sleep well

Replied

@joylol rodx's a f*cking clown

halvik915

Talan2016

Threads: 20

Replied

@53170at this point eveyone knows that rodx is losing the argument when he talks about how much money he makes of his expolit. And how you guys are retarded  13 yr old and idk how he can call you retarded when you make your own dll and he buys his dll for I am pretty sure 500$ a month man doesn't even know any programming and he calling people retarded in a website about programming roblox cheats.He just need to be quiet and go back to sucking idev's d*ick so he doesn't stop letting him use his dll. So gl on Misako I I know it going to be a good exploit and dont let other people say its not since they are mad.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901227777741692968/991219346124853278/sJkFFl5.png

we love security breaches

Replied

@halvik915 the reply bugged again, thanks 

-chr1s 

i took over rexi >:)

Threads: 54

Replied

@boyke frfrfr /chaaars

Added

@boyke frfrfr /chaaars

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

SnowyWaves

Hentai Connoisseur

vip

Threads: 2

Replied

Nice

/charss

simp for immune 

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

cute anime girl makes a CW (XD) btw im completely neutral in this so ducxy you can unban me now from ur version of the servdr

Prev Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )