badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : D4rK V2 [Pre Release]

omg what an amazing UI so cool keep it up

Replied to thread : [PSA] Exploit Owners!

Thank you for sharing very useful.

Replied to thread : (COUNTER-CW) kiwixcoke and slapping him with some facts.

@59576 this just proves my point that ur a retarded 13 yr old, and now that you saw that 2 of the ACTUAL most respected devs kick ur ass and proved to u that ur a sh!t dev and the fact that your DLL is nothing but sh!t ur backing off like a pu##y. Maybe if u were smart you would realise that ur nothing but a rlly not respect kid.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/885318971044282395/901486074310844416/unknown.png

also ending this convo with you cuz i actually have a life to deal with and just announcing it ( I will take down any of your projects no matter what the cost is even if it means stopping my income) take that as a warning for you and every dev who thinks i give 2 sh@ts about them. again i dont care about my rep tell that to joy.

@59576 this just proves my point that ur a retarded 13 yr old, and now that you saw that 2 of the ACTUAL most respected devs kicked ur ass and proved to u that ur a sh!t dev and the fact that your DLL is nothing but sh!t ur backing off like a pu##y. Maybe if u were smart you would relaise that ur nothing but a rlly not respect kid.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/885318971044282395/901486074310844416/unknown.png

@chr1srbx Jokes on u i make more money than most exploits on wrd also just cuz i might get hated on wrd does not mean i will loose money :KEK:, and if u think i give 2 sh!ts about my rep ur wrong i alr told u i am here for the money i litrally dont give a f#ck if any dev is pissed cuz of me no matter how know/famous you are the only person i ever care about is idev so untill he breaks my heart i wont give a sh!t about any other dev.

@chr1srbx CRY (T_T) the only person who need sun light is you lmfao

@chr1srbx https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/889948003371221082/901461445227708416/unknown.png?width=960&height=686

@chr1srbx No matter what u say ur sh!t wont be as good as V2

@chr1srbx Chris buddy who tf do u think ur lying to, we both know how weak ur DLL litrally does not even have no hookfunction oh and no getgc??? What a joke DECOMPILE TRUE BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHH bro before u start flexing your weak DLL maybe try to get it improved. Oh and umm i litrally called arch sh!t cuz it was sh!t at the time thats why its dead i called it and said " Arch wont last long" and everyone got mad at me but soon they realised that ur just a retarded 13 yr old who brags about everything and cant manage a simple lego hacks software.

V2 > rexis hyperion paste any day

LMFAO ur a joke!

@chr1srbx Chr1s m8 dont f*ck with me, u saw what ur friend said am only here to make money and ditch every single dev the second exploits get f*cked for life besides every project u ever owned has either failed or gotten discontinued so even if ur DLL was lets say fully custom u wont even have a chance to compete with me or any of my coming projects, so i suggest u stfu and relax before. You made a CW which u thought would end my projects but u ended up ruining ur own project and after all i was right Arch was and still is sh!t and as i also said arch wont last long, and here we are 1 year later ur attempting to compete with me again. Also dont forget u never paid any of ur devs who worked for arch ( LOL ) thats basiclly wasting their time and scamming them.

Also my dev is IDev and he made 100% of his DLL unlikes yous just using others work, so next time u try and sh!t talk about my DLL dev and how urs is gonna be soo good maybe try to understand the situation your in.

-Rodx

(Defending phydia) qvz1h is not an owner of Omega x he does not make anything from it or manage any of the coding, the only reason he has owner is cuz he designed the discord server for phydia. basiclly your retarded for dming him and not dming the buyer also phydia got his account banned twice so as a DLL provider you should at least know whats going on with your customers exploits/accounts besides your prices are retarded for sh*t dll which u most likely used athoi's SRC which he got from arpon . 

Replied to thread : [Release] Encrypted X | Multi API | 2 Injections Method | Goku Drip UI :) | PooPoo Stable | Custom Dll Soon

I like the thread design but the UI is bit meh and having a logo on top while ur ui is just a box? u gotta remove the logo

Replied to thread : [RELEASE] KRONSPLOIT

@boyke Ofc there is a reason and its a rlly good reason which would end this dudes reputation but he is lucky that his friend does not seek drama thats why i cant tell u why i am mad at him.