Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

JJ Sploit UI

Threads: 3

Posted

When will JJ Sploit update it's ugly UI. JJ Sploit just got a new update on its API why not make the UI look better.

I am Styx/John/JJ.

I specialize in Luau, and I don't accept commissions. I am Jupiter's current and only founder, a known script for Prison Life. Jupiter is open-source to provide transparency.

Threads: 0

Replied

I mean, it's still usable and simple to understand (no abstract buttons and whatnot). And as long as it stays that way, I don't think that much more effort would be put into it.

Threads: 0

Replied

Doesn't matter what it looks like does it ya donut

Ducxy

Eclipse Cheats, LLC.

vip

Threads: 103

Replied

It got a recent UI update.

Jon doesn't care about implementing all the exploit UI trends into JJSploit.

If you don't like it's design then you can modify it easily as it's electron or make a UI with the WRD API

Replied

@andy_fozzy what????

Added

@boyke

im just saying that he updates the API so why not the ui too

Added

thats not what im saying he needs to do im saying im tired of looking at the same UI for 5+ years  he does not need to keep up with trends.

@Ducxy

Added

the ui update is just dark mode right???

@Laxion

Added

i understand that but i feel like it would be suitable with a new api

@deadlocust

I am Styx/John/JJ.

I specialize in Luau, and I don't accept commissions. I am Jupiter's current and only founder, a known script for Prison Life. Jupiter is open-source to provide transparency.

Carson_Dev

i love him!

vip

Threads: 19

Replied

Yeah, Like boyke said, if you don't like the UI, you could just use another exploit. At the end of the day, they all do the same thing: execute Lua code.

Coco Z4 lite is good in my opinion.

([REL] Coco Z4 lite - WeAreDevs Forum)

Unfortunately, you will not be able to use this exploit though, because we have the beta testing version that is not for public release yet.

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Programmer. Discord: while true do end#9977
Exploits I have: Nopde Engine (Good in some cases), Coco Z4 lite (GOOD), Fluxus (Okay), Yoink (TRASH)

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Threads: 34

Replied

It already was updated after the new API. Have anything specific in mind that should be improved?

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

@Xero

I have a suggestion:

The scripts saving instead of the text box clearing every time you leave the game

Replied

@2JJ1

you should add pages for lua and add more on the front page maybe even add hubs/scripts on the side so you dont got to always open file. And it would be epic if you guys added a settings page to it where you can change the injection and maybe add a light mode. i dislike the dark mode.

I am Styx/John/JJ.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )