Badges

badge badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : $25 PSN Gift Card

Selling for $20, looking for PayPal or CashApp only.

Reply or DM Ducxy#0999 on Discord

Replied to thread : Who is the best person on wrd in ur books?

Jon

also me :troll:

Replied to thread : [ RATE! ] - Panda V2J ( UI DESIGN )

theres a Dear ImGui binding for java, use that instead lol

Replied to thread : [QUESTION] Why do apisploits have a keysystem

as someone who did this (Dove)

it was for the extra money. Maintaining a UI and some other basic features and backend stuff isnt too difficult, but it can be time consuming.

Plus most people doing this are teenagers who don't have a job and/or cant get a job and they want to make some money.

Replied to thread : [Poll] Your Favorite Vs code Theme

i forget what its called but I had this really nice dark theme with white accents. It was REALLY dark, almost black but not quite black so it made things easier to read.

Replied to thread : [Poll] Necessary and useless things that you think should/should not be in an exploit.

@_realnickk a social/friend system is a good addon if done correctly, same with chat.

I've made a chatsploit and also have had many great ideas to implement into a social system that benefits the exploit itself.

Replied to thread : What's your favorite type of ice cream?

Neopolitan, Mint Chocolate Chip, Orange Cream, Cookies and Cream, Cookie Dough, Superman

im fat asf

Replied to thread : [OPEN SOURCE] Beautiful Installer UI // Template (With Animations)

clean 10/10

Content length must be 10-5000 chars

Replied to thread : FREE UI RELEASE (WPF - By Ducxy)

@_realnickk

Yes, It was designed based off of chrome/edge broser design.

Replied to thread : FREE UI RELEASE (WPF - By Ducxy)

@stupidddd

why remove it, it's better to have skids using it knowing who originally made it and me knowing where they got it from then skids using it behind my back and reselling it over and over again.

Created a new thread : FREE UI RELEASE (WPF - By Ducxy)

I'm releasing this UI for free. The reason being that it has been resold, reused and skidded from so much that it's getting kind of annoying.

You are free to use this UI however you want without credit (unless you skid from it ofc). 

P.S. resizing is a little bugged when sized to minimum on the script list, this is an easy fix.

To drag the UI, click and hold on the BAR UNDER THE TABS.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/947580998445572196/1013710800411705354/unknown.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d4j8lg7bz5ujqdd/UI1_%2528SOLD%2529.rar/file

now leave me alone

Replied to thread : Reply Counter Bug (REPOST)

@atari

i know but shouldnt have to rely on a plugin to fix such a simple bug thats been reported many times by me troll

Created a new thread : Reply Counter Bug (REPOST)

yes im posting this again because its very annoying.

every reply counter is in the hundreds of thousands even in categories that have only a couple topics and definitely not that many replies. 

pls fix jon