Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Shadow 2.3.4 | * Fixed Memory Issues | * Always Fully Updated | Free Exploit

Threads: 17

Posted

I'm not sure who bumped my previous thread, but it's pretty outdated for the present of Shadow.

Shadow is a free exploit without limitations. Whether you're looking to use an exploit that supports "setfflag", a debug library or a drawing library, Shadow is definitely one of the few that provide everything. We're working on many great new features including the official release of Shadow 3.0 which would be out for our beta testers soon along with many small, but good updates to Shadow 2.3.x and many others versions to come.

We've just released our newly written security in Shadow. Our project provides some of the greatest security out there, ensuring a much more difficult experience for many .net reverse engineers. Our protection includes, but is not limited to web debugger protection, http debugger protection, memory cleaning and outstanding obfuscation to ensure the best experience for our users.

Shadow has always been a community driven exploit and we focus on our communities suggestions and complications. Therefore we have received a lot of users using older operating systems. Due to this, you should see Shadow fully supporting all Windows 7 and newer machines in the future. We've also been notified about various bugs and vulnerabilities in the module which are immediately fixed to ensure our users are safe at all times.

We would also love to thank Laxion for being the great interface developer, the one behind the latest and greatest interface for the upcoming Shadow 3.0. We appreciate the work Laxion has put in and the flexibility he has with the Shadow Team. And lastly, we would like to thank everyone on WeAreDevs for supporting our product through these many months and more months to come. We appreciate it!

And now let's get on to the latest and greatest fixes in Shadow 2.3.4 (the reason this thread was posted). You can find the entire list of fixes down below. If you have any further questions about fixes, you can also contact us on discord.

• Added additional security to Shadow providing a more enhanced experience for our users.
  • Removed everything revolving around Discord completely (besides the link), this means you will never have any traces to discord while using Shadow.
  • Fixed all the memory issues that were occurring on lower end machines while using the interface. Shadow should be around 0%-3% usage on most machines.
  • Fixed "setfflag" and many others that weren't working after Roblox updated. Those all now automatically update. Shadow should always be updated completely now.

Download Shadow: https://wearedevs.net/d/Shadow

Shadow Discord: https://discord.gg/a2YPtmk

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

Whats up with your website 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/769721958426083333/781273149735305236/unknown.png

Replied

I actually removed that due to an issue on my server. I recommend everyone to download Shadow through WeAreDevs rather than the Shadow website. https://wearedevs.net/d/Shadow

Moon

Moon

vip

Replied

@Reversed

Ohh ok

I reccomend you put on your website "Please download from WRD webpage"

Also how are you typing like that?

Threads: 44

Replied

@Moon

Change font size noob

soy pro

Moon

Moon

vip

Replied

@StopReppingMe

Got it noob

Replied

@Moon I'll definitely add an option to head to WeAreDevs for the download on my site. I just haven't found the perfect integration idea for it yet.

Threads: 10

Replied

@Reversed hi reversed! :vibecat:

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

Moon

Moon

vip

Replied

@Reversed Yay for ur site

Threads: 5

Replied

oops it was my friend wabz who bumped your previous thread

Hello, i'm TotallyNotWabz, and i'm not Wabz at all!

DM for key sys.

full time arch user

Replied

@0x777_ Hows it goin?

Threads: 30

Replied

@Reversed

yoo reversed

| Discord (Updated): apppon#8358 | C++ Enthusiast | 

Threads: 10

Replied