Reversed

()

Profile Picture

Bio

I'm the developer of Rapid Cheats (previously Shadow Cheats) and Shadow.

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread: New Wrd Premium GIveaway! (Limited Entries)

I would be interested. I'm not sure how to get premium on this site.

Replied to thread: Rogue - An upcoming paid exploit!

@Nolix I'll definitely keep the thread updated, so this thread will be updated when Rogue is released!

@Rayn We're not worried about Byfron at all, in fact pretty excited for the implementation.

@Nolix If it's not product specific, Rogue will most definitely support it.

@Jebxnt It's going to cost anywhere between $15-$30. Our team as a whole hasn't decided a set price quite yet, but we'll be working towards discussing it in the near future when Rogue closer towards release.

@Cyros Rogue will have a bunch of default scripts in the cloud-based script hub. That will include a modified version of dex explorer tailored to Rogue.

@Jebxnt Rogue will run every script that supports the Unified Naming Convention. Just not ones that limit themselves to certain exploits. However, there will likely be compatibility scripts in the script hub that you can auto-execute to have that compatibility. So yes, Rogue will have support to run every script.

@ThatPhoenix It'll definitely be worth your time. We aren't participating in the "subscription" bandwagon and our product is packed with paid tier code and uses top tier protection suites.

@Jebxnt We're going to accept debit/credit, PayPal and crypto currencies.

@Cyros We just put a link in the thread. Our discord has been private for individuals we know, but just made it public.

@Cyros A ball park would be between $15-$30 as a one time payment. We haven't came up with a set price quite yet.

Created a new thread: Rogue - An upcoming paid exploit!

Rogue is an upcoming paid exploit with a one-time payment purchase, you can rest assured that we won't be following the subscription-based bandwagon.

Discord: https://discord.gg/FpKJgTR84Y

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1054480066597355671/1060807408907210843/0004A4F9-0B52-4FD4-9C53-C5BDA26A1425.png

We have some of the most reputable members on our team as well, so you can feel safe while using our products.

Shade - Lead Developer for the Exploit (Known as the developer of XDumper and Shade's Wrapper)

Hiroku - Interface Designer (Known as a moderator on WeAreDevs and a reputable interface designer)

Trollicus - Interface Programmer (Known as a reputable reverse engineer in various communities)

Reversed - Lead/Owner (Known for developing Shadow)

Replied to thread: Not Done But Rate

Do you live inside a big ass fan? That sound is horrendous.

Replied to thread: [QUESTION] Why do apisploits have a keysystem

@Zest_Hub You're a moron too. He specifically stated he could code. But you're illiterate, so I'll let it pass.

Replied to thread: [QUESTION] Why do apisploits have a keysystem

@GoldenCheats You clearly don't know what you're talking about.