Profile Picture

TotallyNotWabz (xXyuiXx)

Hello, i'm TotallyNotWabz, and i'm not Wabz at all!

DM for key sys.

full time arch user

Bio

Invading Coco one alt at a time

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : (IGNORE THIS) Test Thread

ello 10 chars

Replied to thread : please ignore 2

hi wabz!!!

10 chars

Replied to thread : Manually move the jjsploit files to program files directory.

im pretty sure jj is in program files or program files x86, to fix it, follow instructions funtimes show you in a thread in this category

Replied to thread : can you help me with the stupid Krnl key system

@Wabz i agree

krnl key sys is very annoying unless you bypass

Replied to thread : How can one get a roblox account banned?

maybe try to bot the followers of the acc, idk

Replied to thread : Go Krnl go best.

can someone explain what he meant???

Replied to thread : is coco z logging ur data?

(serious talk, so i'm wabz)

@Texas You are right about the fact that you can't trust any closed source software without reverse engineering it. The problem is that Coco Z relies on security by obscurity at the moment, so we can't reveal too much about how it works (i hope that wasn't the case). The HWID is generated using a custom function, so to be able to reverse it using a rainbow table, you would need to know how the HWID is generated (which we can't reveal due to fears that HWID could be spoofed if we ever decide to add a blacklist). We only use the HWID for the key system, as we want it to be for individual computers, so an HWID is the best way we found to do it, however, if you have better ways of doing it, please DM me about it (Wabz#0001).

You are also right about the fact that we should have added a way to remotely erase that information, and i did that just today (key.cocotechnology.tech/dataremoval), and the privacy policy should be done now.

Replied to thread : [REQ] PHP Key System

@SirZyx its a bad start if you have an exploit with a lot of downloads

Replied to thread : [REQ] PHP Key System

@JalapenoGuy its easier to implement one in repl.it

Replied to thread : how to create a MultiTab who will help I give the serial key to synapse x

@MCgamin1738 it was an advice for skids not people who are genuinelly interested in programming

Replied to thread : how to create a MultiTab who will help I give the serial key to synapse x

if you cant code just take a multitab from sentinel or whatever

Replied to thread : How can I get synapse X with robux?

theres probably people willing to buy robux for money, if i was you i would ask someone to buy you synapse and give them robux when they do